Create Account

Looking for SHL Awards Graphics Template

Hey guys!

Not sure if you remember, but last season (I believe it was <a href='index.php?showuser=1929' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>SwegKingu</a> who mentioned it) someone brought up the idea of doing graphics that are released in advance of the awards ceremony detailing the nominees. I really liked the idea, and I'd like to start doing it this season.

So what am I looking for? Basically I want something that's easy to update for different players/different awards so we can make a big show of the nominees each year.

Not sure how to pay out for this yet. . .if there's a lot of interest we could do a ranking style tournament where people get paid out depending on where they finish, but need to see if anyone's even interested in making something for this first.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

If no one else is willing to, I'll be happy to do something..

Not gonna spend time on a tournament submission though.. people in this league just pick their friends to get the higher payout not quality of gfx lol.

love that it's happening Towel

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by STZ@Sep 12 2017, 07:01 AM
If no one else is willing to, I'll be happy to do something..

Not gonna spend time on a tournament submission though.. people in this league just pick their friends to get the higher payout not quality of gfx lol.
I'd vote for you <3

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]