Create Account

LKS FA Thread - S37 - Show me what you got

That's a sexy logo on the top.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Sep 21 2017, 09:59 AM
As the Landscape of things change here on some info digging….current rankings before we open the floor for FA talks the Tiers looks like this currently - Last update until FA talks open. Look forward to doing this thread then! :D

Tier 1 – Best chances
Steelhawks
Platoon
Stampede
Panthers
Jets

Tier 2
Dragons
Chiefs
Wolfpack
Stars
:admirals:

Tier 3
Rage
Renegades
Blizzard
Riot
challenge accepted. i will unleash all of our mediocre prospects who will never be that great upon you

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Sep 21 2017, 10:14 AM

challenge accepted. i will unleash all of our mediocre prospects who will never be that great upon you

Together they form the many tentacles of the mighty Kraken. So do it Baelor. Release the Kraken.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Sep 21 2017, 11:19 AM

Together they form the many tentacles of the mighty Kraken. So do it Baelor. Release the Kraken.

i'd tap that no homo tho

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Sep 21 2017, 10:19 AM

I'm getting a raging Krak-on just thinking about it

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Sep 21 2017, 07:22 AM

I'm getting a raging Krak-on just thinking about it

Not your best work

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Sep 15 2017, 05:32 AM

Just trying to...For...um my own opinion, and really looking to be able to chat whenever possible and not cause to much dis…cord….amongst members. Is that so hard to ask?

So for real our discord is fairly quiet since we've got a few folks who like to use the forum instead, but I know I participate in both for sure- was posting some cooking photos last night in the discord Tongue

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Sep 21 2017, 10:19 AM

You asked for it.... <a href='index.php?showuser=2470' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>dnL</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2374' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DonutDefender</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2459' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>No Goals All Assists</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=14' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sehnsucht</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>spooked</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>prettyburn</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Confusion</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=589' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JPL</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2603' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Camo</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2588' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>good_dude_great_hands</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2719' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Shmurph</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2233' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Kris</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2216' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>CaptainCrazy</a> GO!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Kracken kracken kracken

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

But for real though I'm definitely top tier at making your player look goood Wink

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Sep 21 2017, 05:33 PM

You asked for it.... <a href='index.php?showuser=2470' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>dnL</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2374' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DonutDefender</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2459' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>No Goals All Assists</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=14' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Sehnsucht</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>spooked</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>prettyburn</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Confusion</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=589' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JPL</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2603' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Camo</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2588' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>good_dude_great_hands</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2719' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Shmurph</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2233' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Kris</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2216' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>CaptainCrazy</a> GO!

Scrub a dub dubs all yall

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

If you sign here, you'll be on a roster that's on a huge upswing and we have mucho better than middling and low-level prospects. We're going to be a powerhouse neck-and-neck with Winnipeg and I think if you sign with us it'll push us over that hump

Wow, both Baelor and Rabid think of me as a mediocre prospect, huh?

(But really, come to Minny! We're on our way to being great, and it's a great group of folks!Wink

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

O, I have been summoned, so I shall do what the master says. O, come to the land of Minnesota and years of prosperity and greatness shall come. O, mighty Kock Shredder, you are the D we need.

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Sep 21 2017, 10:26 AM

Not your best work

Well my work is for free so suck my nuts

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]