Create Account

S37 Dragons Intersted Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a very successful team with a great atmosphere and strong leadership. We work hard, we support each other and we have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S37 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

Player Name and Position:

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2, maybe even 3 seasons in the SMJHL?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

11. Do you have a favorite gif? Post it below. No worries if you don't have one.

[Image: giphy.gif]

:lol:

Dragons Dragons

Now the important questions...

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) B)

Thanks for your time. Any questions about our team, feel free to send me a pm.

Dragonite </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

If I had to compare my level of interest in playing for various SHL teams to the sultry songs Taylor Swift has released, Calgary would be We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. It's a fun, catchy tune that it is perfectly made for singing loudly and obnoxiously as you're driving down the road with your windows down. As happy as I'd be to listen to this song, like Ms. Swift, I just don't see this working out considering how the draft board currently looks.

You never know, though!

Honestly I don't know much. I've only been on the site since July and most of my time has revolved around SMJHL stuff and not SHL. It does seem like Calgary has a solid squad that competes in the playoffs regularly so that's certainly a plus.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I should be fine. Irma knocking out my power for 2 weeks wasn't enough to make me miss TPE so I'm pretty confident in my future activity.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

26. Getting old...

Watch and follow hockey (and most sports but hockey first and foremost). I like to read and keep current on the news and politics. Don't really do much that's very interesting.

Colorado Avalanche - Mikko Rantanen

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team, our prospects must have patience. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2, maybe even 3 seasons in the SMJHL?

Not only would I not have a problem with it, I'd prefer it. I've really enjoyed my time in the SMJHL so far.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

For sure.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

I've posted 2 articles: my introduction and a mid-season review of the SMJHL. I've been known to make some phenomenal graphics from time to time, like this sig I whipped up for Keygan:
[Image: unknown.png]

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

The banter is definitely my favorite part. Light hearted trash talk makes anything that's remotely competitive much more fun. Least favorite has been the sim making my team lose a lot.

11. Do you have a favorite gif? Post it below. No worries if you don't have one.

It's so hard to pick just one but I do love this one very much and have gotten a lot of mileage out of it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Now the important questions...

*** If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Selena. Kate Upton is overrated.

**** Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

Yeah, it's good.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

bump

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I have equal interest in every team. Couldn't care less.

Didn't look at em

I have time to do what i've been doing.

over 20

read about old shit

habs and fav player... datsyuk

3 seasons would be awesome

hell no. hate when people try to do that.

i've written tons of good media in my 5+ years on the site Tongue
don't feel like linking anything. most my good shit was from a few months back.

least favorite thing is how expensive/important equipment is + the dog shit pay for media.
also hate the fact our update scale has become what it is. Miss the old days a lot.
oh also hate the lack of stats on the site and how we actively decided to have fewer stats to make goalies lives better.

nope don't know how to post em

[Image: livius.gif]