Create Account

Avacast

I've been meaning to at least try and do a podcast solo at some point. I've got a decent internet connection now, so I want to try and put it to good use and do some audio media, perhaps backed by a vidya game. Ask me some questions and we'll see if I somehow create anything worth listening to.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I read your proposed fantasy changes. A lot of good ideas there. Run through the case for us and propose some fixes. What would you post like to see changed?

I'm curious as to your local geography. First off, do you live in the city or the suburbs? What does it look like around your house, in terms of both neighborhood and nature?

Is there some sort of connection with the Dakotas?

If you were building a new player right now, what would the position be? What would your priorities be in building, strengths , weaknesses, etc? I'm especially interested in your view on the relative merits of the individual stats.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What is it like having to suffer through five seasons playing on Buffalo?

What will you do differently to improve your +/- and why do you think it was so poor this season?

What kind of players do you think Buffalo needs to target to become a playoff contending team?

What kind of bear is best?

How is your love life going?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Last call here.

Am I jesus?

Nhl team you like?

Do you see anything changing on the ice time front?

Will any of the free agents exercising POs sign with teams other than the one they played for last season?

What's the high point of your GM career with the Falcons?

Answered, but won't be published quite yet because otherwise I'll spoil the results of the SMJHL semi finals.

KAY so I just recorded an entire podcast without checking that the microphone was actually recording audio first. Well done Avakael. I'll try again tomorrow.

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Sep 21 2017, 11:33 PM
KAY so I just recorded an entire podcast without checking that the microphone was actually recording audio first. Well done Avakael. I'll try again tomorrow.

Lol, I'm so sorry. I know how that feels. Regroup, drink a beer and crush it tomorrow. Cheers

I have felt that pain.

Sorry for being late in the questions I figured I might make the rerecord.

Describe your favorite Burger.

Who will win the challenge cup, why?

Are you in NHL fan? If so who is your team?

Are you running any tests on you proposed fantasy changes?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered!

It's another offseason, and I've figured out the video quality issue, so I'm going to do another one of these sometime in the next week. Yell some questions at me and I'll answer them.

Frustratingly, I immediately came down with a cold after I made that post, but I'll definitely do something this week. Even if I don't get any questions. :o

So its quickly turning to winter here meaning your summer should be fast approaching. Been to the beach yet? Just how hot does it get down there?

WKP updater MP7 took Wachter and split for sunny L.A. Where does that leave the Stampede? What is your outlook for the coming season?

How is your fantasy draft going? Whats the team look like?

Talk about the new line restrictions. Is it enough, too much or are other changes necessary?

Waffles or Pancakes?

How does it feel to lose to me in the S36 NHL Fantasy League?

Expectations for the Stampede heading into this season?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43