Create Account

Avacast

Thoughts on the Stampede draft?

Pet Peeves on this site?

What are your expectations for Finn as the new GM for Buffalo? Do you believe he will do a better job?

Who would you like being Co for Buffalo? Or would you prefer not to have a Co?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Answered - http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...iew=getlastpost

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Another offseason, another Avacast. Aiming for this weekend or just after, but we'll see. All questions welcome!

Would you rather eat ass, or have your own ass eaten? I'm asking for a friend.

What's the current timeline for Buffalo?

What does Buffalo need to take that next step and start contending in the tricky Eastern Conference?

How do you feel about the most recent Buffalo Draftees?

Who is the best 4C in the league?

What's the most overlooked scoring category/age category/statistic/factoid/etc that Keeper league fantasy managers overlooked when drafting? Conversely, what was way overvalued during the draft process?

Say you're given free reign over the league; able to make one change to the various processes that govern the league for a day. What do you change and why?

Have you ever rode a Huntsman Spider?

Who is one player that you want to play with that you've never gotten the opportunity to do so?

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by White Cornerback@Jan 17 2018, 10:10 PM
Would you rather eat ass, or have your own ass eaten? I'm asking for a friend.

I highly recommend both. Touching the tip of your tongue to the brown eye is like touching it to the top of a d cell battery, a little shocking but greatly invigorating.

Anyway, now that the keeper draft (at least in my division) is over how do you think it went?

With the offseason upon us, do you see the balance of power changing in the league? Who is on the rise and conversely, who is falling?

Are you excited for the SMJHL draft this upcoming week? (Not sure why you would be, just asking)

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Who is going to have a breakout year in S39?

Which SHL player will rise and fall in Fantasy this season?

Do you think SFP run last season was a fluke?

Can the Steelhawks beat the Eastern Conference with Zander Rhys?

When do you think Buffalo is going to compete in the playoffs?

Have a great podcast! Cheers

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

It's roughly the point of the season where I do one of these again. Tell me what you want me to talk about, and I'll do my best.

No questions last season, and I wasn't expecting to be able to do one this season either- but the turnaround on my headset repairs from mailing it off to getting it back turned out to be just 8 days, so I can do one when I have the house free. Tell me what you want me to talk about, and I'll talk about it.

I will get things rolling with this and will probably add a few more as I think about it.

What hockey games are you debating on going to?

Who will be the Season 41 surprise player in fantasy?

What are your season 41 predictions?

What is the winter like there?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@May 11 2018, 09:24 AM

How was the hockey game?
Can answer that very quickly- I haven't actually been yet. Tongue I have a three game ticket pack, but haven't picked my games yet.

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 10 2018, 06:58 PM

Can answer that very quickly- I haven't actually been yet. Tongue I have a three game ticket pack, but haven't picked my games yet.

See edit.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Any thoughts on this year's baseball season?

Talk about the Samee draft nonsense and your feelings on it.

Is Buffalo going to be any good this year?

Do you follow Aussie rules football? If so, what team do you root for?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.