Create Account

Avacast

New site, new fantasy season, new whatever. I'm probably going to have the house free tomorrow night, and if not then, tuesday morning, and if not then, well, whenever it's free.

AMA.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Who do you think could be some great under the radar picks in fantasy this season?

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Predictions for Buffalo is this season?

What was the last good movie you saw?

Decribe you ideal breakfast?

Do you think that there will be any big free agent moves?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Bumping this, will do it on my Sunday as I will absolutely have the house free.

Compared to when you first joined Buffalo how has the team progressed in your eyes? Do you feel more hopeful that the team will be competitive and remain competitive for many seasons to come?

Do you feel like your recent changes to fantasy have improved scoring? Do you see yourself making any more drastic changes?

Do you plan on recreating when you do end up retiring and if so what would be your preferred position?

How do you feel about Tomen being named Co-GM?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

It's about that time of the offseason again. Mail em in and I'll mail it in.

what 1st gens do you see making the biggest impact on the SHL, whether its in the actual games or on the forums? I know its early to tell, but im curious

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

On hold due to computer death... :(

First off, I’m very sorry to hear about your computer passing away. May it live forever in a land of ones and zeroes.

Not sure how much of a delay this is going to cause, so please bump this when you’re ready and I’ll be sure to throw a bunch of stuff your way.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Alright. The PC, fortunately, did not completely die; just the GPU. I'm getting a GTX 1080 stuck in there and it was supposed to be ready on Wednesday local time, but it may have simply not arrived yet. Or, they may have said Wednesday week. Dunno. Either way, should be able to do this soon.

Bump time. Ask me shit, and I'll forget to answer.

How has life been?

What are you thoughts on the divisions and who do you favor to win their division?

How was your fanstasy draft?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I’m in group 9. Take a look and let’s hear your verdict.

What will be the unforeseen consequences of expansion, for good, ill or both?

Slappy and Bonk asked, so ask me shit and I'll once again almost completely forget to answer.

Definitely going to need an update on school and how whatever it is that you do with computers that my old brain can never understand is going.

Cover the past season in terms of fantasy. Especially spend lots of time on how great my team was.

Now that expansion has played out over two seasons, what lessons can we learn? How has it impacted the league? Any unintended consequences that you have noticed?