Create Account

S37 Interested Prospects Hey!

:admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals: :admirals:

Welcome to the Portland Admirals Interested Prospects thread! We are looking for the very best prospects in this upcoming S37 draft. Portland is currently in a big rebuild and we can use some of you beauties to make it quicker than planned. Answer the questions down below :D

(I'm not the GM)

Do you want to join the Admirals? Be Honest

We are a discord heavy team. How do you feel about using discord? If a big site locker room person, would you feel comfortable adapting to discord?

Apart of any other sim leagues? If so, what sim league takes priority?

Rate your activity from 1-10, don't be too modest

If an active user of discord, rate your discord activity from 1-10

Anyone on Portland you dislike? (Feel free to PM me if you don't want to say it in public)

How many seasons would you want to stay in the SMJHL?

How patient are you from a scale of 1-10?

What keeps you busy in your every day life? (School, Job, etc)

Favorite type of music?

Favorite comedian?

Favorite food?

Question from Galatix: What do you think about the fate of Allison Argent from Teen Wolf

Have a nice day!

I'm paying attention to you prospects
(Portland's scout here)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I do. I enjoyed my time with grapehead in Montreal and being part of an underdog revival has definite appeal to it.

We are a discord heavy team. How do you feel about using discord? If a big site locker room person, would you feel comfortable adapting to discord?

I like and use both.

Nope.

9 or 10. I have no life.

I'm almost always on but do a lot of lurking, especially at work. I'd still say pretty active, though. 7ish.

Anyone on Portland you dislike? (Feel free to PM me if you don't want to say it in public)

Don't think so.

I'd prefer anywhere from 3-5 but I'm fine with getting called up whenever it's in the team's best interest.

Depends on the context. I've known <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2761' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ConnorTanner</a> for years so I definitely have a solid reserve of patience. 7ish maybe?

Well I work but I wouldn't say that keeps me busy. I like to travel so sometimes I'll be out of touch for a weekend or a week or two but usually I'm still around.

Favorite type of music?

Taylor Swift.

Favorite comedian?

George Carlin.

Favorite food?

Peanut butter.

Question from Galatix: What do you think about the fate of Allison Argent from Teen Wolf

As opposed to its philosophic predecessor Plato, who feared the effect poetry could have on moral education, Teen Wolf appreciated the difference between the Homeric epic hero who grappled with mythic monsters and the tragic hero who struggled with the epistemological, ethical, and existential truth about him or herself. A perfect example of the tragic hero - defined in Aristotle's Poetics as "an intermediate kind of personage, not pre-eminently virtuous and just" whose misfortune is attributed, not to vice or depravity, but an error of judgment - is Allison Argent. She is fittingly described as good in spite of an infirmity of character. The aspects of her character are also seen as inseparable from the tragic action, which processes through the phases of decision, illumination, and catharsis. The definition of the hero leads to an examination of the Nicomachean Ethics in order to discover exactly what Aristotle means by virtue, justice, intermediate morality, goodness of character, and an error of judgment. This examination determines that, in erring against the intellectual virtue of judgment by failing to discriminate the equitable, Allison at the same time errs against moral virtue since equity is a form of justice. Because she departs from the moral mean in the direction of excess, but does not go the extreme of vice, she maintains her goodness. She is, however, guilty of incontinence with qualification. The tragic action of Allison clearly follows the pattern of decision, illumination, and catharsis. Allison's error of judgment leads to incontinence with qualification in respect to anger. When she leaves <location> at the end of the tragic action of Teen Wolf, Allison sees with a deep inner vision, speaks with the voice of practical wisdom, and rightfully claims a solitary self. Plato to the contrary, Aristotle's point that poetry does not work at cross-purposes to philosophy is well taken. Tragic poetry complements philosophy by showing its inner face.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

sure

i will not be using discord

SBA > SHL

i didn't look at the roster

as many as i can

GF, job and alcohol

Favorite type of music?

rock stuff i guess

Favorite comedian?

I'm a Louis CK fan I guess
Monty Python too of course as a troup

Favorite food?

If it has tatziki on it i like.

I don't know those words

[Image: livius.gif]