Create Account

S37 Interested Prospects

Hey newcomer! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, we’re always looking hard to find the next generation of Knights players to liven up the locker room and join the Round Table!

We’re looking for players with a real passion for the site who are willing to step into big roles right away, and work hard towards building a team that is successful, but more importantly, fun to play for! With lots of roster spots available, you’re sure to get great opportunities here, and first year GMs Samee and myself will work with you to get you prepared for a long and successful SHL career, with a strong start here in Juniors!

Sounds great right? You’ve heard about us, fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

Quote:1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?

Thanks for dropping by! If you have questions, please feel free to PM myself or Samee here, or find us on Discord at samee#1711 or NourFFAK#1420

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

1. How did you hear about the site?
someone tols me

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
i like knitting

5. Favourite NHL team?
whats that

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
bananas

7. Do you have any pets?
i have a rock
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

Recreate

A mix in between.

3?

5. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope

Definitely Gaming

I like anime if that means anything

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Reddit way back when

Close-knit locker room

3-4 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?

Vancouver Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

Y'all better know about lucky

Betting on sports, CSGO, PUBG, drinking beer

Not really, you know where to find me if you have questions

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Searching for a sths league on google.

Close knit locker room. Winning championships is great but you more likely win one with a close team then without

2-3 seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Ottawa Senators

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Why not both?

7. Do you have any pets?

2 dogs

I am a DJ in my off time im also going to school for physiotherapy and I intern for a semi pro soccer team named the Ottawa Fury

I cant wait to get started this season!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Friends told me about it

pretty close but more towards winning championships

As long as it takes

5. Favourite NHL team?
Ottawa Senators

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog.

Gaming, Basketball, Tennis, Music, Game of Thrones and uhhhhh i think thats really it
Not really no

From the boys of NSFL

10 if the team got a nice community going and letting me know when I need something to be done. I'm just here to score goals.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I thought there were no dumb questions until this one. Who isn't trying to win championships

5. Favourite NHL team? Pittsburgh Penguins - Yea call me a bandwagon but been a while now

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets? No sry

Gaming out on honestly anything

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? The goals will be scored

1. How did you hear about the site? r/Canucks from Drunkenteddy

It's a 1a 1b, At the end of the day a locker room barely wins out
4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 3

5. Favourite NHL team? Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles are better for syrup, butter and any toppings its a hands down win for Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets? The Ex kept the dog =(

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming for the most part, getting more into running too.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? That's about it.

reddit 3+ years ago

close-knit LR

3 seasons is likely

5. Favourite NHL team?
Columbus

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
ya but he doesn't live with me rn

Gaming, drinking, other sports

Falcons

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Two friends played before me.

Between 7 and 9

I would prefer to have fun with the team and be active before having big scores (which I want anyway)

I don't know, I'm new. 2-3 I guess. What I need to rock.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Hard one. New England Patriots !! No kidding, probably Pittsburgh.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
I'm a Pancake guy

7. Do you have any pets?
I wish I would but not for the moment.

Music, litterature, shit ton of boardgames. Making a big return in badminton.

Look at my stache, my stache is amazing !! Give it a lick !! <_<
Honnestly, I'm a funny guy I think. And I'm a newb so I'm not a spy and I don't have pre established judgement.

From an NSFL teammate who joined. Good friend, but being on the same team isn't a concern.

I'd have to say around a 7.

I like being part of a strategy. I know nothing about hockey, but I'd wanna be on the ice with players that complement me

Hopefully just 2 seasons, but I fear 3 is a more reasonable expectation.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don't watch hockey at all

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles. That little bit of crispy outside makes all the difference

7. Do you have any pets?
I don't. I absolutely love dogs, but since I work a lot, doesn't seem fair to get one.

I love comedy, and spend a ton of time watching comedy videos.

I created my character not knowing there was a TPE cap and that I would be at it for potentially multiple years. My initial plan was to have a shitty first season (but wouldn't be on the ice much anyways), but I figured that by around 400 TPE (which I was told is possible to hit in one year) it would start to work out.

Can't even remember tbh. I joined years ago

8 or 9 once my actual season starts

Winning. All day, every day

If I stay in juniors for 4 years, I'm doing something wrong. I know cracking the SHL is tougher now than it was when I was a first timer, but I'm not planning on staying long

5. Favourite NHL team?

Philadelphia Flyers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles. No debate. If you say otherwise, you're wrong.

7. Do you have any pets?

Used to have 2 dogs. Now I have three cats

Playing hockey, writing about hockey, and crochet

I'm gonna punch teeth down people's throats. Don't let it be your players'

Ya boi heard a thing or two

Either an 8 or 9

Building a good LR for sure, I could care less about winning if I don't like playing with the guys on my team.

It's really hard to say at this point because it would all depend on how early the SHL team that drafts needs me, but I think 3 seasons is probably a fair guess.

5. Favourite NHL team?

New Jersey Devils

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles at home, Pancakes at a diner

7. Do you have any pets?

Can't have pets at my apartment outside of the fruit flies in my kitchen, but I have an doge back at my parents place

All kinds of shit, I work as a designer so I have some level of interest in art, I'm a big console gamer, I'm into mostly post-hardcore music but dig plenty other rock/pop punk bands, and I can play bass but I'm a vocalist in a post-hardcore band.

I'm dank af

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

umm HfBoards

LR

3-4

5. Favourite NHL team?

Montreal

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

If I made them myself probably pancakes but man some restaurants got some absurdly good Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

1 dog, chocolate lab

League of Legends, Basketball, Football, All genres of music

no hmu if you have questions

[Image: giphy.mp4]

1. How did you hear about the site?:
I saw a post on /r/Canucks made by DrunkenTeddy

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).:
As often as possible. Only having been here for 3 days I've been on multiple times per day. So 9 so far?

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?:
A good locker room is ideal. Winning is not as important to me.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?:
However long I'm here.

5. Favourite NHL team?:
Vancouver

6. Waffles or Pancakes?:
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?:
I have a cat named Questlove

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?:
I play the drums. I play a lot of video games.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?:
Nope

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.