Create Account

S37 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?
Spencer Marin C
2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
I'm mostly looking for playing time
3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?
My age? I'm pretty young.
4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
I probably won't be able to go on discord but in awhile I could.
5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?
not really, but if its there I would love it.
6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?
Winning
7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.
I actually do love dounuts.
8. The GMs of the organization are NYRanger3061 and FourFour, based on early impressions of both of these individuals, which one would you want to take a trip to Barbados with?
I haven't talked to either, so not to sure yet.
9. Favorite NHL team?
If I had to choose one the Blackhawks.
10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?4

Giuseppe Risolo, RW

An active LR, some wins, and overall a nice community to be a part of

I am a recreate, extremely active, and bring more locker room activity than most.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?

I am a big LR guy, as I've stated, but I also use discord...im sure I could get used to it.

Not very, just want to keep improving so I can contribute later.

Active LR

I eat my bagels untoasted and uncut.

8. The GMs of the organization are NYRanger3061 and FourFour, based on early impressions of both of these individuals, which one would you want to take a trip to Barbados with?

NYR, always good to have another Blueshirts fan around

9. Favorite NHL team?

New York Rangers bruh

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?

Idk what this means really, so 4.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Dermot Lavelle - Center

Whatever helps benefit my team the most.

Too early to see.

Yeah no worries.

Neutral I guess, obviously individual goals are short sighted in favor of team success.

Team Success above all.

I've broken my collarbone twice in the last 10 months.

I don't have a passport so neither.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Hockey never took off in Ireland, so I don't follow the NHL.

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion
1, the same as every other team. Joint first.

Quote:Originally posted by White Cornerback@Oct 1 2017, 09:15 AM

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion
1, the same as every other team. Joint first.

Not good enough

[Image: benoconnor.gif]
[Image: H9wdMVb.png?1]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]

Quote:Originally posted by benholtby@Oct 1 2017, 12:29 AM

Not good enough

"Halifax Raiders Lavelle stock plummets following online social media abuse from franchise representative"

Quote:Originally posted by White Cornerback+Oct 1 2017, 01:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (White Cornerback @ Oct 1 2017, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

"Halifax Raiders Lavelle stock plummets following online social media abuse from franchise representative"[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Gooney@Sep 13 2017, 04:03 AM

dont want your bum ass
[/quote]

:lol:

[Image: benoconnor.gif]
[Image: H9wdMVb.png?1]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]

I am TJ Bayley and I am a LW (feel like I am in an AA meeting)

I want an active locker room that I can have fun in and see some winning. I like cool people with no drama.

I am a 4th generation player with a TON of money in my bank.

<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>FourFour</a> why haven't you added me on discord?

Not really important, I want to win a lot of trophies though, so put me in coach.

Active Locker room

I have worked professionally at all levels of hockey (NCAA, AHL, NHL)

<a href='index.php?showuser=802' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>FourFour</a>

9. Favorite NHL team?
Boston Bruins

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Gabriel Wong - RW

I'm looking for a team with players who want to win, but do not put each other down when they don't

I have created one hall of fame skater and a 3 time cup champion goalie.

Yea that's fine with me

Not very important, anything to help the team win

Active locker room. Winning is fun, but my most enjoyable seasons have been when the LR has been active. Although, I'm not trying to come in last at the same time.

I've had open heart surgery

Fourfour cause he's my bae

9. Favorite NHL team?
Ottawa Senators

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Maurice Picard, Defenseman

Since I know almost nothing about the sport (besides what I researched today for my currently-being-written player profile) some info on the game and pointers would be great.

Couldn't tell you. I don't know the other prospects and I'm not arrogant enough to presume I'm a better writer, or funnier, or whatever. Not out loud, anyway.

Sure

Not really fussed about it. Don't have to see my player getting game time for this to be interesting

Honestly, winning. Shit gets boring quick when you're losing all the time.

I once played in an FA Cup qualifier

Er... FourFour? I dunno

9. Favorite NHL team?
Don't have one

2. I rank teams by how much I like the logos

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Howie Dewitt, LW.

Fun LR and Discord. Winning things would be nice but not the be all end all.

I have a degree.

I mean I just said I wanted that but sure.

I mean... sitting on the bench would suck.

Active LR.

I don't actually like Seth Rollins all that much.

I don't like hot places.

9. Favorite NHL team?
NJ Devils.

Like... joint 4th I think.

Wuma Duce, Left Wing Power Forward

I'm hoping for a team that is friendly towards new players, and I can grow and learn the game with them. Winning it all is always the goal, but learning and growing in the early seasons is equally as important in my eyes.

Looking at some of the other prospects, I think being a new player might set me apart.

Sure! Never used it, but I can learn. Learning seems to be an ongoing theme right now...

It's important, for sure. However, getting the right playing time is more important. As a power forward whose weakness is scoring, I can't sit there saying I need to be a first line player. As long as I'm helping the team, and not hindering them, I'm happy with whatever ice time I get.

Yes. An active locker room slightly wins over winning, though.

I like tacos. Today is national taco day (seriously, does everything have a day?), so I'm getting tacos for dinner.

Whoever is buying me food.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Bruins.

I don't really know, I haven't been around long enough to have a personal opinion.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Tyler Oles, LW
A good locker room with a winning attitude
Probably nothing, I'm in other sim leagues as well so maybe that experience? although a lot of people are in the same boat i'm sure.
Yeah, I use discord for a lot of things so that is no problem.
Not the biggest deal, although it would be nice to play.
An active locker room to me breeds success, hard to really have one without the other.
Uh, I was in this after school group called DECA which took me to Orlando and Anaheim for nationals, for an event in Sports and Entertainment Management
Well, I'm a capitals fan so just off their names FourFour, hate the rangers.
9. Favorite NHL team?
Capitals
I'm not gonna rank just because I don't have nearly enough info about all of the teams to make an informed opinion.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Danny Mete

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Nothing

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? Nothing

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? sure

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? yes

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? yes

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. i play with explosives for a job

8. The GMs of the organization are NYRanger3061 and FourFour, based on early impressions of both of these individuals, which one would you want to take a trip to Barbados with?44

9. Favorite NHL team? MTL/AZ

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? late

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -