Create Account

West Kendall Platoon Penalty

Also as a coach sometimes I do work with the GM's here on some managerial stuff and input. I can't see the budgets in the head office. It's nice for players who like to discuss things with management even if they don't have a position to be able to see those things. Teaches newer members how to work as GM's and such by working with their managers even not in an official position

I like them being posted and I like making it mandatory

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Sep 29 2017, 11:36 AM
Also as a coach sometimes I do work with the GM's here on some managerial stuff and input. I can't see the budgets in the head office. It's nice for players who like to discuss things with management even if they don't have a position to be able to see those things. Teaches newer members how to work as GM's and such by working with their managers even not in an official position

Then ask your GM for the budget?

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Sep 29 2017, 12:36 PM

So let's just post them all publicly. That also works. I'm just still wrapping my head around needing them posted twice, that's all.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Sep 29 2017, 01:29 PM

tf

sports teams aren't owned by shareholders
a lot of big soccer teams are

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Sep 29 2017, 11:35 AM

Sure, another viable solution outside of making GMs double-post.

I mean, it's whatever, it will take me 20 seconds to quote the GM post and post it publicly. I won't shed any blood or anything. Just seems redundant and disorganized, and an awfully strong punishment for the most menial task imaginable.

Redundant is correct.

Why doesn't Bieksa have access to the GM office anyways?! It's not like Eggy's putting him on the block every season. I mean shit he's the ruler of finances.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Sep 29 2017, 12:40 PM

So let's just post them all publicly. That also works. I'm just still wrapping my head around needing them posted twice, that's all.
They are posted publically, that's what the fine is for. I don't get why it needs to be done twice. We could just post rosters in our lines thread and call it a day.

This woulda never happened while I was GM

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 29 2017, 12:44 PM

They are posted publically, that's what the fine is for. I don't get why it needs to be done twice. We could just post rosters in our lines thread and call it a day.

Yeah, my "just" was more of a "solely," as in "Lets only post them publicly." Poor word choice on my part.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Sep 29 2017, 09:39 AM

Then ask your GM for the budget?
Every single teams budget? How does that become different of a GM just posting their budget in their page? I want other teams budgets so if we are looking at a trade, signing, movement, anything, I can help. So why doesn't a GM just post it? Why is that such an issue? It's simply a copy and paste for people not in the HO, I want to be able to go to a teams budget section, and see the breakdown

Also helpful because we have had members of the forum find discrepancies in budgets because they were posted on the forum

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Budgets are posted inside the GM office during our GM Checklist, and there is a public record for everybody to see in from the budget director.

But this is apparently a rule that has apparently been punished for before, so be it. We've known about the punishment for a while, so fortunately we've been able to plan around it for a while.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Sep 29 2017, 12:45 PM

Yeah, my "just" was more of a "solely," as in "Lets only post them publicly." Poor word choice on my part.
I love you zacky poo

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Sep 29 2017, 05:43 PM

Redundant is correct.

Why doesn't Bieksa have access to the GM office anyways?!  It's not like Eggy's putting him on the block every season. I mean shit he's the ruler of finances.
Idk

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I once knew a guy who came into a Jersey Mike's that I worked at who liked to boast about owning a share in the Packers

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Sep 29 2017, 01:00 PM
I once knew a guy who came into a Jersey Mike's that I worked at who liked to boast about owning a share in the Packers

Dammit now I want Jersey Mike's.

Nikolai Evans

Forget this thread guys let's go eat.

Nikolai Evans