Create Account

S37 - Preseason Index

INDEX

What we're waiting for:
Rosters - 14/14 - Yay GMs.
Lines - 14/14 - Yay GMs/Coaches.
Updates - 14/14 - Through 10/08/2017.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
GMs, check your rosters and lines to be sure everything is right.

Players, check the roster to see that your build is correct. If it is wrong, link me to your player page in here so I can fix it.
- SMJHLers coming up should be extra weary! Your updates were inputted in the SMJHL, so something may be missed in the transition to the SHL! So focus hard on every attribute!
- I could have had keystroke errors anywhere, if there's any issue at all, post a link to your player page and tell me what the issue is.

Also, GMs and Players, tell me who the rookies are so I can list them if they are not already listed (we've tried to hit all that we could).

Finally, let's have some fun this season guys! Thank you for all the support around the boards! You guys are awesome!

Sim Schedule/Housekeeping:
We will run Thursday through Saturday for the sim (hopefully), three days as usual for preseason sim. Regular season begins on Monday after all updates have been put in.

This was my first opportunity to get into the sim and as such I had to get updates in tonight, if anything is wrong, I need you to FOLLOW the directions and TAG ME, LINK ME. So post in this thread, TAGGING me and LINKING me to your PLAYER PAGE to let me know if anything is wrong as of your most recent updates.

If any issues with updates not being done or anything, let us know and I can guarantee all teams will be updated for the start of the regular season.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

First sim is live now, going 11/11/12. Currently debating if updates will be reapplied to start regular season or how we'll move forward with that.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Riot

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

I'm a rookie and not currently listed as such.

Louie Garrett Riot

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

yay

[Image: giphy.gif]

One point in six games?

Oh no.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Chiefs lookin damn solid

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Hey dude, not sure what happened but I was not updated at all while the rest of my squad was

player page

Cheers

Doubt is a dream killer

Platoon

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>, 3 of our players were not updated or included in the update post. I'd link you to the player pages, but they weren't updated either.

These three are still running on their SMJHL Junior stats in the sim:
Angelo Odjick
Robert Phelps
Sami Owens

EDIT: Updates have now been processed and player pages updated, thanks <a href='index.php?showuser=495' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>Confusion</a>. Changed links to player pages.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> My Player wasn't updated:

Mercer Church - Seattle Riot

Also, he's a Rookie Wink

Just 1 correction for Calgary

Dani Forsberg
SC --> 95
PA --> 85

-thanks

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

My faceoff needs adjustment. 40 >> 80

Player Page

[Image: horvat3.png]

Update Proof

LKS should have 75 Discipline. Is currently only 70.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

That feeling when you check your stats but you don’t exist anymore...

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]