Create Account

S37 - Preseason Index

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Oct 10 2017, 05:24 AM

it's gonna be the end of the Wolfpack's 5 million season reign of finishing first in the conference :D
We'll see about that Ninja

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 10 2017, 12:40 AM

We'll see about that Ninja
Starwars

Doubt is a dream killer

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

My player page matches my build in the index, but I'm above my actual TPE count because I redistributed TPE out of penalty shot and fighting in my offseason update. Should be 25 fighting, 40 penalty shot. Otherwise, all good.

Obligatory yelling at <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Evok</a> because I'm a jerk. Ninja

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 10 2017, 05:04 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

My player page matches my build in the index, but I'm above my actual TPE count because I redistributed TPE out of penalty shot and fighting in my offseason update. Should be 25 fighting, 40 penalty shot. Otherwise, all good.

Obligatory yelling at <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Evok</a> because I'm a jerk. Ninja

Fixed. Thanks Evans btw i sure appreciate the fucking public callout/s. Not like i didn't already wanted to kill myself after doing that all my sunday.

Good thing coming out of this is i won't do it next season so you won't be able to turn the knife in the wound. I'm fucking done with updates.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Oct 10 2017, 06:20 AM

Fixed. Thanks Evans btw i sure appreciate the fucking public callout/s. Not like i didn't already wanted to kill myself after doing that all my sunday.

Good thing coming out of this is i won't do it next season so you won't be able to turn the knife in the wound. I'm fucking done with updates.

You know I love you bb. And I sure as shit can't fault you for quitting after my post last night. :lol:

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by Evok+Oct 10 2017, 08:50 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evok @ Oct 10 2017, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-ztevans@Oct 10 2017, 08:54 PM
[/quote]
[Image: XPS2Pic.gif]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Oct 10 2017, 07:48 AM

[Image: XPS2Pic.gif]

He's not even sipping the tea. Fake news. Sad!

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 10 2017, 10:39 PM

He's not even sipping the tea. Fake news. Sad!
Because it's not even his business :unsure:

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

i was going to change evok's title to "et tu, zbrute?" but it wouldn't let me

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Oct 10 2017, 08:23 AM
i was going to change evok's title to "et tu, zbrute?" but it wouldn't let me

Probably cause me > you Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Oct 10 2017, 08:24 AM

Probably cause me > you Wink

Facts. Evok is a real French canadian, not a poseur like beaujeaux.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 10 2017, 08:25 AM

Facts. Evok is a real French canadian, not a poseur like beaujeaux.

Except Beaujeaux isn't French Canadian.... he's just.....French.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Oct 9 2017, 06:06 PM

Including mine, BK and a couple of others.

Your update, as well as BK and everyone else were done properly, as you can see my name in your threads. Everything that was updated after by the players is like a normal update, meaning it goes in the next. Too bad.

Nuck and Colt were the only exeption AS they were actually missed. Nuck got lost after MP7 latest update and i didn't notice it and Colt was because of a trade.

I got enough problems with updates yesterday, dont add something that isnt related. Cheers Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Oct 10 2017, 08:30 AM

Except Beaujeaux isn't French Canadian.... he's just.....French.

Even worse tbh

Nikolai Evans

I'M PPG

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]