Create Account

S37 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Oct 11 2017, 05:56 AM
Season begins tomorrow evening, at this stage, it appears we may be delaying any new updates (barring any major ones) until Monday to just follow schedule. Currently, the schedule is set for 25 days, which ends it on a Saturday. I'm hoping to find a way to make this 24 days instead and push it to end on a Friday for that free weekend before playoffs like usual. We'll see.

This is my tenth season simming and I'm very much excited for it. This is a huge milestone to me and so I'm hoping we can have a fantastic season.

With preseason being just three days, of course errors could still exist. If you see any errors, do as you would in preseason and tag me and link me to your profile so I can update everything. See you tomorrow, everybody.

Congrats on starting that 10th season man!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Nova gon' run the SHL this season bby let's go get that ring Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

Dragons
Yeahthat
Dragons
Yeahthat
Dragonite

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Renegades Renegades Renegades

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

pride

And props to <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> for reaching his 10th season without killing someone :lol: thanks for all your hard work man

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Oct 11 2017, 11:05 PM
pride

And props to <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> for reaching his 10th season without killing someone :lol: thanks for all your hard work man
We don't know that for sure...

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Oct 11 2017, 03:36 PM

We don't know that for sure...

Hmm

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Stampede

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Lets play hockey! Panthers

pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Oct 11 2017, 09:35 AM
pride

I thought he killed someone with a rusty chainsaw

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Rage Towel

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Dwayne Wyder's player page. I believe he needs to be updated in the sim. There was a problem with his updates before, but he should be jolly good now!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Samee Iqbal's from Seattle FO stat needs to be reduced to 79. Thanks!

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page