Create Account

S36 SHL Awards Show

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 15 2017, 06:47 PM
Now we present the [b]Sarmad Khan Trophy, which is awarded to the league’s MVP as determined by the fans.

This season's voting was extremely close, going down to the wire as the tally was actually tied on several occasions. However, there is a sole winner for this season's Sarmad Khan Trophy, and it is …[/b]

My body is soaked like a humid Southern afternoon from the sarcasm dripping off this comment

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 15 2017, 04:48 PM
<div align="center">[Image: 4jun10.png]

[b]RANDY RANDLEMAN

[Image: 4jun10.png]

Congratulations, <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a>!</div>[/b]
Holy shit, wow, thank you everyone Smile

<div align="center">And now, we close the evening with the Ron Mexico Trophy. This is presented to the league’s most valuable player according to the awards committee. The nominees are …

[Image: BRr14Bd.png]</div>

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

🤞Please Be Hamilton 🤞

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 15 2017, 06:49 PM

My body is soaked like a humid Southern afternoon from the sarcasm dripping off this comment

No, really, Randleman won by two votes over Lord Pretty Flacko. <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> even referenced the tie in his vote, because he cast a tying vote at the time.

Oh I mean the winner is...

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 15 2017, 06:50 PM

No, really, Randleman won by two votes of Lord Pretty Flacko. <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> even referenced the tie in his vote, because he cast a tying vote at the time.

Oh I mean the winner is...

Oh shit what? Damn, every time I looked at it it seemed like a streak of Randleman votes 😂

<div align="center">[Image: D0ZeNfY.png]

Congratulations once more, <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a>!</div>

Nikolai Evans

That concludes the S36 SHL Awards Show. Thank you all for joining me this evening, and congratulations to all of the award winners. Have a great evening!

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by Crossfit Jesus@Oct 15 2017, 06:34 PM

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=504' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>jjlangabeer</a>!&nbsp; Cheers . Maybe a WKP vs MAN series in the playoffs in the future?&nbsp; Hmm

Thanks my fan! And hopefully, would be fun

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 15 2017, 04:51 PM
<div align="center">[Image: D0ZeNfY.png]

Congratulations once more, <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a>!</div>
This is fucking amazing. Thank you everyone so much.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 15 2017, 06:52 PM
That concludes the S36 SHL Awards Show. Thank you all for joining me this evening, and congratulations to all of the award winners. Have a great evening!

Where's my "Zach Evans' favorite S36er award"?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 15 2017, 06:46 PM
Samee got robbed :(

He's LR Memery, why would he win?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Nominated for Mexico? Nice! Gz Randleman though, heck of a season Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

:Nice show

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Shoutout again to <a href='index.php?showuser=579' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>STZ</a> for some sick graphics work

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia