Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Oct 22 2017, 04:10 PM
no one ever invited me to shl :,(

actually people only ever tell me to fack off :(
Hi u want to join the shl

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Allegiant@Oct 22 2017, 04:13 PM
I burned my coffee this morning and it tasted horrible, and when I tried to replace it with espresso my machine broke so now I'm down $250 and haven't had a lick of caffeine. When I decided to go out to get something from the coffee shop, I fell down the stairs in my apartment building and rolled my ankle, so I couldn't walk there. But then I missed the bus too, so now I'm waiting in the freezing rain for the next bus in an hour.

I feel like <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Samee</a> should have been able to predict the immense personal misfortune he would be inflicting upon me when the drama he caused by personally inviting Sami Kazi to this site distracted me from taking my coffee pot off of the machine, thereby kicking into motion the entire set of events that has thus brought ruin upon my life.
Ur so great ilu

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 22 2017, 02:28 PM

Hi u want to join the shl

whats the shl

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Oct 22 2017, 04:48 PM

whats the shl
its where the world's most socially inept and awkward people get together to bond over a hockey simulation

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Oct 22 2017, 03:10 PM
no one ever invited me to shl :,(

actually people only ever tell me to fack off :(

fack off already wiki

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Oct 22 2017, 11:46 AM

You trying to talk sense to a guy who thinks he is great cause he won a challenge cup awhile playing like 4mp in the finals.

HEY! I was an important part of my team's win alright?

oh wait ur not talking about me.

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Oct 22 2017, 02:15 PM
All I'm saying he could've thought this through before causing this shit to spiral out of control. And c's telling I'm getting crucified when he takes more L's then the Browns.
Is this you trying to say that you don't follow around samee? Lmao you're more annoying than Samee, and that takes skill. At least samee has the excuse of being a dumb 15 year old kid.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 22 2017, 06:40 PM

Is this you trying to say that you don't follow around samee? Lmao you're more annoying than Samee, and that takes skill. At least samee has the excuse of being a dumb 15 year old kid.

Lol no. I'm not blaming Samee for the multi incident of Sami, I'm blaming for him for not making sure a guy like Sami doesn't have access to this site.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Oct 22 2017, 10:44 PM

Lol no. I'm not blaming Samee for the multi incident of Samee, I'm blaming for him for not making sure a guy like Sami doesn't have access to this site.

Are you for real or just a subtle troll

Happy to see this is going well.

Quote:Originally posted by Allegiant@Oct 22 2017, 04:13 PM
I burned my coffee this morning and it tasted horrible, and when I tried to replace it with espresso my machine broke so now I'm down $250 and haven't had a lick of caffeine. When I decided to go out to get something from the coffee shop, I fell down the stairs in my apartment building and rolled my ankle, so I couldn't walk there. But then I missed the bus too, so now I'm waiting in the freezing rain for the next bus in an hour.

I feel like <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Samee</a> should have been able to predict the immense personal misfortune he would be inflicting upon me when the drama he caused by personally inviting Sami Kazi to this site distracted me from taking my coffee pot off of the machine, thereby kicking into motion the entire set of events that has thus brought ruin upon my life.

this is beautiful.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

TIL im supposed to stop people from joining the site

[Image: wtf-meme.jpg]

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 22 2017, 07:49 PM
TIL im supposed to stop people from joining the site

build a fucking wall already you dumbass