Create Account

Sami Kazi/Mr. Magnificent Suspension

All I'm saying he could've thought this through before causing this shit to spiral out of control. And c's telling I'm getting crucified when he takes more L's then the Browns.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Why are all Samis shit?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Oct 22 2017, 03:15 PM
All I'm saying he could've thought this through before causing this shit to spiral out of control. And c's telling I'm getting crucified when he takes more L's then the Browns.
do you seriously think i considered that sami would end up here after i invited a few friends not named sami

no, i didnt consider that, and even then, if it did, id still do it. why? cause it brings in 3 new active members to the shl that i think are cool, aside from sami.

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Oct 22 2017, 11:59 AM
nice to see SHL turning into a 2BC replica

the day has finally come 44 :((

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 22 2017, 02:18 PM

do you seriously think i considered that sami would end up here after i invited a few friends not named sami

no, i didnt consider that, and even then, if it did, id still do it. why? cause it brings in 3 new active members to the shl that i think are cool, aside from sami.

Dude you should totally predicted that by trying to bring in activity to this league a cancerous person who you didn't expect to join would and act like cancer.

Do better smh

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 22 2017, 02:18 PM

Well your friends aren't really friends if you think they are cool. Instead of knowing there cool and wouldn't snake you.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Oct 22 2017, 02:35 PM

Well your friends aren't really friends if you think they are cool. Instead of knowing there cool and wouldn't snake you.
Lay off my dude. Take a breather.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Oct 22 2017, 03:35 PM

:facepalm: they didnt snake me by inviting sami.

fact - i dont give a shit if they let sami in or not when i never asked them to not invite him to the shl.

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Oct 22 2017, 02:35 PM

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif]

[Image: lfL0UvH.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 22 2017, 02:41 PM

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif]

[Image: lfL0UvH.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Oct 22 2017, 01:39 PM

:facepalm: they didnt snake me by inviting sami.

fact - i dont give a shit if they let sami in or not when i never asked them to not invite him to the shl.

Fuck it samee. Invite twenty samis. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

no one ever invited me to shl :,(

actually people only ever tell me to fack off :(

I burned my coffee this morning and it tasted horrible, and when I tried to replace it with espresso my machine broke so now I'm down $250 and haven't had a lick of caffeine. When I decided to go out to get something from the coffee shop, I fell down the stairs in my apartment building and rolled my ankle, so I couldn't walk there. But then I missed the bus too, so now I'm waiting in the freezing rain for the next bus in an hour.

I feel like <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Samee</a> should have been able to predict the immense personal misfortune he would be inflicting upon me when the drama he caused by personally inviting Sami Kazi to this site distracted me from taking my coffee pot off of the machine, thereby kicking into motion the entire set of events that has thus brought ruin upon my life.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Oct 22 2017, 02:10 PM

Hmmmm

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Oct 22 2017, 02:10 PM

Ily wiki

[Image: Jepox.gif]