Create Account

S38 Firebirds Interested Prospects

Welcome to PGFs prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 8 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Code:
[b]1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?[/b]

[b]2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?[/b]

[b]3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)[/b]

[b]4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)[/b]

[b]5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) [/b]

[b]6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?[/b]

[b]7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?[/b]

[b]8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)[/b]

I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Romualds Loks LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

A goalscorer

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

A lot but I don't spend them on sim leagues

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)

I'm a futsal goalkeeper (converted only this year after being an outfield player for many years). I love PUBG, I hate league but I play it occassionally.

I sometimes enjoy a bit of arguing and discussing and that's what mostly keeps me alive in sim leagues hence I had huge periods of inactivity and recently returned because of an issue with one backwards minded idiot from my country.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

20, turning 21 in 22nd Nov.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?

Discord is my second home.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?

Bring the former glory to the Latvian IHF

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

please message me, i like talking

cheers on being the first ones to open the interested prospects thread !

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Max Poulin/D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Finesse D a la my render Kris Letang.

Depends on my work schedule/the holidays are coming up.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I work a minimum wage job while trying to find the career job in my field. Recent college grad situation. I like hockey and writing and music.

21-22

I basically live in the servers for my teams.

I would like this one to not turn into a scrub like my last player. So at least hit 800 TPE, maybe become a first D-pairing somewhere.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure.

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Mikhail Petrikov, Defense

A defender who has a solid +/-, but also can put up points

Depends on my school schedule, should be opening up shortly at the end of the semester

I am a college student, currently in my second year of working towards a Chemistry degree. I also enjoy designing jerseys in my spare time.

Yes, and definitely yes

I want to win another cup, theres nothing like it

Yes, go for it

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Karsten Kadinger - Left Winger

I'm trying to build my player as a high-scoring, but responsible two-way winger. I'd like the opportunity to be a part of the offense mostly.

I'm a graduate student studying history, and I tend to play far too many video games and study far too little.

Mid 20s.

I do, and I use it regularly. I'm in like fifteen servers by now, but I tend to preference SHL/SMJHL team servers over the other random ones I've been invited to.

I want him to develop to the point that he can be a primary (top six) offensive contributor in a championship win.

Sure thing.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Sig

Strong defensively with the ability to contribute on offense.

12 ish.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm a gamer, enjoy TV, music, soccer, I have two kids and a wife, they're cool though. Good life.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 33 (I'm a grandpa compared to some of you)

Yes and yes! Use it whenever I'm on. I even have it on my phone and check in at work.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Be a top defenseman in the league, help a team get to multiple championships

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely! Would like to hear from you guys.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Sig

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? The Best

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Too Many

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Yes

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 25

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Discord

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Win the cup

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yes

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Liam O'Callaghan - Defence

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Score lots of points

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It varies but I am in school and work full time. I have a lot of free time at work. Ninja

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I like hockey and reading. Currently in school to become a support worker and get out of stupid foundry work.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 27 going on 10

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I am on every day usually

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I want to lead the SHL in D scoring at some point.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yeah for sure.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Karno Grönkjær, Defense

Checking/ Puck moving defender

A couple hours during business hours, all evenings and weekends.

Positive personality, new father

Mid 20s

I use it as a primary means of communication, yes

Never missing a point task

Yes

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

It'll be linked soon
TWD

uhhhhh, decent amount.
Graduating Uni in 4 months.
yeah.
SHIPS
Sure.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Niklas Mueller, right handed defenseman.
An offensive defenseman who's still defensively sound.
In a week, at minimum 10.
I live in California, and I like to keep things light and go with the flow. I love music, and like to spend time with friends. When I'm not with friends, I'll usually be playing video games.
16, nearly 17.
Yes, I use discord frequently.
I want to make it to the Hall of Fame and hopefully win a championship.
Yeah, you can message me on discord. My username is Dan#5686 .

It's linked, but he's Tony Snow and a Right Wing.

Defensive playmaker.

6+ for gaming and whatever at home.

I play guitar and sing for fun. I play other video games, and help manage a league for another game I play. I graduated college this year, but I don't want to move to a city for a job yet, so I've been working freelance from home (hence, the spare time).

I have it but don't use it regularly, but I don't mind to.

I had one very good SMJHL season 2 years ago, so it'd be nice to do that again. (Led league in scoring and won Ideen Fallah and Raymond Lindsay awards)

Sure, I'm always interested in hearing about a team's situation and my expected role down the line.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hypolact Asia

Fighter who can sometimes play defense

All of them

I play football, do theater, am in speech and debate, and hate school

HELL yes

Win over 90% of my fights

Helllll yes

Friedrich Schmidt, Goalie

A goalie that stops all the shots and doesn't let his team down.

I cannot say exactly, but a fair bit.

I'm a student. Only last year did I find out that I really enjoy hockey, almost as much as Football.

No.

Be the reliable goaltender that starts most of the season and leads his team to wins.

Sure.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Gary Grease, Defenseman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? I want to be like an oldschool shut-down defenseman!

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) ~5, depends on if I have any mid-terms/projects due.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I love playing guitar, listening to music, cracking cool ones with the boys, and of course watching hockey! I am currently a first year student at UofM!

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 18

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I use it regularly!

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Greatness

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]