Create Account

S38 Firebirds Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Signature.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
A defensively sound, fast skating, pass first defensemen.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
it depends on the week, but I'd say 15 - 25.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I'm a computer science student at a university, a captain for my university's inline hockey team, and have been playing hockey since I was 5. I'm in the last year of my degree. Most of my time is spent on school or hockey games/practice.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yep, daily.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
I want to progress my player as much as possible to make him a valuable asset to a junior team and eventually win a championship in the SMJHL.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yes!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

For ease: Filip Armstrong, Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'm looking to be a solid two-way defensemen - with an edge towards the defense.

Don't tell work, but around 5 at least.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Married with a kid, play hockey, love to be outside.

Yes and yes.

I would love to be the kind of guy the team can rely on for solid gameplay and eat up minutes if I have to.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Absolutely.

Carter Manning - C

Puck Possession. Win the face off and try to keep it in their zone as much as possible

Enough to do consistent ACs and PTs.

I'm a student in a fairly busy program in Canada but I really like sim leagues and hockey. I also like music and almost every sport out there.

20-25

Yes and yes.

Win the ship in the SHL

Sure thing

In da sig

An offensive force. A player that can score, assist, and make the players around him better.

Honestly no clue but plenty are spent procrastinating on school work.

Watch a lot sports (soccer, hockey, and college football), college, work, and playing video games

I do but not usually. I am definitely open to using it more

To have fun and be apart of great teams! Also score lots

Sure!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Eric Lindros is my player, and I play the position CENTER.

I am hoping for hard working play. Eating up massive minutes. The player who just does not stop pushing the play, driving the other team crazy. I want to be able to make that highlight pass, or trick the opposing team into thinking the pass is coming and then I shoot it top corner. Diversity is key.

Not a huge amount in the later evening. Most of my time will be through work (it's mostly quiet) and that's how I plan on going on daily to help out. Discord will be on plenty so I can talk throughout the day!

My main hobby is Bodybuilding. Ask me and fitness advice you need. I'm a very optimistic person and easy going. I make friends quickly and like to help others whenever they're in need.

24 (yesterday was my birthday!Wink

I use it regularly for communication on certain groups. So far I am enjoying what I'm seeing on the SHL Discord.

I want to achieve a championship. I want to be a highlight in the lockerroom! I want my teammates to be happy when i step on the ice, and join them on Discord.

Sure give me a shoutout and I'll definitely chit chat. I'm a easy going person and if you give me the opportunity, maybe talk your ear off.

LW - DeMaricus Smyth

I am looking to develop and become a solid force on both ends of the ice and hopefully that translates to team accomplishments along the way.

Usually 1-3 hours a night, so 7-21 hours a week.

I don’t have any hobbies outside of hockey. I follow hockey, play hockey, birdie game hockey, Work for a hockey club, and have a hockey jersey collection. I live and breathe hockey, which is why I am motivated to stay active and progress.

I’m a 22 year old male

I already use discord for some other aspects of my life, so I have no issue using it here as well.

Pretty much my answer to #2.

I’m free to answer any questions you may have about me.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Cédric Moreau - Goaltender!

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? To be one of the best goaltenders in the league, and a player the team can really rely on!

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I think of the categories offered, I think 6+ would be right. I usually have an hour or two free per day.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I'm in part time work to save money to go travelling, and I'm starting university in September!

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) I'm 19!

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I want to be a serious goaltender in the SHL, and lead a team to a Challenge Cup!

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) I would be happy to talk further about things!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Jake Forke, LD. Links are there too.

Offensive defenseman. Supporting the forwards and getting up and being active in the offensive zone.

After work is usually free. Evenings. No idea of specific numbers.

I used to climb, play frisbee and bicycle. Not all at the same time. Now I play video games a lot. I have a goofy sense of humour. I'm pretty private about my real life though.

Old enough not to tell strangers my age on the internet. (Only joking, mid-late 20s.)

Installed, but I barely use it. More than happy to though.

Glory, mostly for the team, but also some personal silverware would be nice, however unlikely. Success, or fun with the team is good. I don't really know what the endgame is to this sort of endeavour.

Sure. Fire away.

Viktor Kolesnikovs - Defenseman
Defensive
5-10
I like to read, watch hockey, and listen to music
Yes and yes
Top Defensive Prospect coming out of the minors
Sure

Jon Toner - Defence

Solid defense that can move the puck and contribute on offense

A lot. I'm a student so unless I'm swamped at a particular time I've got lots of downtime

Currently 3rd year commerce student. I play rugby for my school and hometown club. Love gaming, watching movies, and drinking a beer or two, or ten

20, 21 in december

I hadn't used discord before now but I have it installed and keep it open

I wanna win championships of course

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Definitely

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Jack Parker, Right Wing, but also in signature.

I am a two-way forward who can play in any situation, and I am willing to adjust my build to be the style of player management wants

Depends on the day, but usually about 3-5 hours a day

I am a senior in university, and I like baseball, hiking, and reading news articles

I am 22.

I have it installed, I currently don't use it often but will once I get drafted to a team

A Four Star Cup, a Challenge Cup, and lots of great memories.

Absolutely!

Mikhail Petrov, RW

2-way forward, envisioning a Bergeron-type

Cumulatively, an average of 2 per day.

Hockey buff, ex-professional cook, artist, musician, whiskey drinker

I'm getting Discord for SHL.

To be genuinely beneficial to the league in some way, to always celebrate good sportsmanship!

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? Yeah! Cheers!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Julian O'Sullivan, Goalie

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Not sure completely yet since I have never been a goalie in any league, but hoping to focus most on hand speed and reaction.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+, I usually do this at work.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Mid-late 20s, work an office job, time zone is European which is a problem at times. Love gaming, sim leagues, trivia, watching tv or sports etc

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) Mid-late 20s, whoops already said taht

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes and yes for other leagues already.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I have never been a goalie, I guess proving to myself that I can succeed in a position I have no experience in.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yes, definitely. I actually think that would be great. Often times in drafts, I think communication should be a lot higher. A conversation can have a much bigger effect than a copy paste affair like this

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Viktor Marius, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Offensive minded Winger.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5-8

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I am still finishing up school and have some free time now though.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 23

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yeah I have discord.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? a name change.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Only if you consider relocating from PG as I don't want to live in a shit hole. I'll play on your team but only if I get a helicopter so I can commute myself daily from where ever I live to Prince George.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? playmaker/scorer

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) As many as you need

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I love hockey, video games and football!

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 19

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes. I use it every day

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I want to score and get a lot of points but also win games.

8. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yep! Msg me anytime!