Create Account

S38 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

1. Richard Physt

2. D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) Im gonna say 4 as i think with work and moving soon i will tone it down but maybe even a 5.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Im new to all of this so i think i will just to learn it.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? a reliable, physical, puck moving Defenseman.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Name Alliteration, and team culture are perfect.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? I don't have discord yet and if someone wouldn't mind showing me around once there i wont mind at all.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Eventually but i'm moving to a Farm soon and work full time so i don't think its in the cards yet.

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

1. Player Name - Hans Gruber (Jr)

2. Player Position - C

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
3-5 depending how much I get into it

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I enjoy writing and it's how I'll earn money as the child of misunderstood genius.

5. What kind of player do you want to build?
Unselfish, pass first player who is reliable on faceoffs.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?
Because you don't want to be against the Militia!

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
I can adapt to it

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Not a massively time consuming one but sure!

1. Player Name
Elias Svensson

2. Player Position
Right Defenseman

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
Would say a 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?
Already done one in my short time here so far! But have to find the time to allocate it

A solid defenseman who's strong in his own end and can QB the power play

Absolutely! Would be a great system to be apart of and grow with in such a hockey oriented city

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yep no issue

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?
Possibly! Just a matter of having time to dedicate

1. Jacob Dorty

2. RW

3. 5 if team is active and everything goes well

4. I can if you would like. I am new to this so I don't actually know

5. I want to be a playmaker that can rack up a lot of points

6. I am a huge habs fan, I want to play on a Montreal team.

7. I use discord at least 4 times a day

8. We shall see how this goes Smile

1. Player Name
Jon Tellofsen
2. Player Position
Defense
3-4
When I can, Yes!
Versatile Dman. Swiss army knife type player
I would be excited for any opportunity given to me!
Absolutely!
Seeing how being a player goes for now, but yes!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

1. Player Name
Fredrich Koenig

2. Player Position
Defense

5ish

Not articles, I have enough money. PTs, yes.

OFD.

Sure, I'd play for any team.

I prefer discord, yeah.

Not really, I've held all of them.

1. Player Name
Jack Parker
2. Player Position
Right Wing
Yup, there's nothing I'd rather write about than hockey
A two-way winger that can excel in every situation
Yes! Beautiful city, fun team, great management, who wouldn't want to join the Militia?
Absolutely!
Yes, but I would need to experience the league more first.

1. Player Name
Marcus Shane

2. Player Position
Left Wing

Yep! I love to write.

A playmaking winger with high passing skills and net presence.

Of course. Any team that is willing to give me an opportunity is amazing, but to do it in a beautiful city like Montreal, in my home country, would be icing on the cake.

Indeed!

If the opportunity presents itself, yes.

1. Player Name
Samuel McVay

2. Player Position
RW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Two-way forward that can playmake

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I mean, Montreal sucks, so...

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yeah, I'd be down.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Depends how the season goes, I guess.

CODE
1. Player Name
Ti-Guy Emond
2. Player Position
D
Media articles no, english is not my primary english. Ill try to earn TPE all the other ways beside twitter and graphs
3rd dpair physical défensive dman
It would be kind if cool to play for the team that represent my province IRL.
Yes
No

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

1. Player Name
Ryan Gardiner

2. Player Position
LW

Mostly just PTs probably

i want to nip genos

Why not

Yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job
No

1. Player Name
Rocky Park

2. Player Position
Defense

4.5, I'll be on at least daily probably more but depends on the day

Planning to do an article every couple weeks

A solid, all-around defender with a pass-first mentality. Responsible in my own end but can help generate some goals as well

Absolutely, Montreal is one of my top destinations. The Militia are great at developing players, with a focus on defending and I want to be a part of what you guys are trying to achieve. Plus you've got the best logo in the league (yes that matters)

Discord is good with me

Potentially in the future, this is my first time in a sim league though so I'll have to get the hang of it for a couple seasons first

Unofficial question number 9. Do you realize that defense is the most important stat in the league, we preach the defense gospel here in Montreal.
That's good to know, hopefully I'll get to learn more from the Militia

1. Player Name Guts O'Bigbers

2. Player Position Center

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5 right now but likely 4 as time goes on.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Absolutely as that's a great way to make money.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A Joe Thorton pass first type player.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I'd love to be because of all the Irish influence Wink

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? YES love it.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Absolutely.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

1. Player Name
Markus Meliodas

2. Player Position
Center

I'm hoping to be a 4-5 like I was back with my old player but I'd expect more of a 2-3 to be safe

Maybe sometimes (I have a decent bank account to last me anywho)

Power forward who can score and win draws. Think Ryan Johansen.

Sure. Vive le Quebec!

I think that's a given as everything is Discord now hah

Probably not. I already basically run and sim a basketball league so that would burn me out.

1. Player Name: Grayson St. Raegan

2. Player Position: Center

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): At least 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Point tasks, yes. Not sure what media articles are, but possibly?

5. What kind of player do you want to build? a smooth skating playmaker

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Certainly! Long history with cups and MVPs sounds like a place to become part of a great family

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Discord is avaiable here at work, so yes Smile

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Possibly, but have a 3rd child on the way, so not sure if I would be able to commit to something like that in the future.