Create Account

S38 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: wstd88.png][Image: wstd88.png]

Heyy S38 Draft Prospect!

The S38 Draft lottery has concluded and the Panthers have landed the 2nd overall pick! On top of that, we currently own Manhattan's 2nd (17th overall) & West Kendall's 2nd round pick as well. There's still some time before the draft and as we've seen in the past, the draft order could change drastically.

We have a great group of people in the Panthers organization and are excited that we will be able to add some more people to the fold in this upcoming draft. There's a great mix of veterans and younger players just now beginning to make an impact, or about to play their first SHL games with the Panthers. I feel that we're in a great place and have set ourselves up for a lot of success, now & well into the future.

Would love to get to know some of the prospects who are eligible for the upcoming draft.

Please copy/paste & fill out the following questions. We'll be sure to get in contact with you.

Cheers

Panthers Panthers Panthers Goal Towel

Code:
[b]S38 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey[/b]

[b]1. What's your players name and position?[/b]

[b]2. What are your goals with your player?[/b]

[b]3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?[/b]

[b]4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?[/b]

[b]5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck?[/b]

[b]6. Who's the best player on the Panthers?[/b]

[b]7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?[/b]

[b]8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?[/b]

[b]9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you?[/b]

Hope to hear from you. Good luck in the draft!

[Image: wstd88.png][Image: wstd88.png]</div>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

CODE
S38 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey

1. What's your players name and position?
The Dude Defense

2. What are your goals with your player?
To score goals

3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?
I like the community. I'd like to see how it all plays out.

4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?
I am not unique.

5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck?
We're going ice skating.

6. Who's the best player on the Panthers?
Pass

7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?
I want marmoset pajamas waiting in my stall for my postgame nappies.

8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?
Close the blinds and sleep.

9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you?
Nope.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

b]S38 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey[/b]

1. What's your players name and position?
Joshua Woodcroft, RW

2. What are your goals with your player?
I want to create a serviceable 1st/2nd line winger with defensive discipline.

3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?
My favorite part of the SHL so far is the sense of community I've gotten. Though it's also great to check your stats every morning.

4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?
I like to think I bring a good sense of humor to the locker room but I also know that I will be attempting to improve as much as possible both as a player and my understanding of the League.

5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck?

Dollarama.

6. Who's the best player on the Panthers?

Jean-Luc Reflieux and a tie in the best name category between Danny Fosters and Smirnov Light Jr

7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?

I really like mentos, but only the fruity ones as they are a superior candy rather than mint.

8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?

Take a hot bath.

9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you?
If your tax rates go up I'm aight.