Create Account

S38 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Yannick Berger
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84543
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5, i'm gonna have the site up a lot
What kind of player do you want to build? Assist oriented center, a lot of passing
Why should Vancouver draft you? I dunno
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Build well and help the team how I can
Do you know any players from the league? Yeah
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yeah
Who is your favorite NHL team? Capitals
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke I'm too lazy, imagine your favorite gif/meme/joke

Disclaimer: I would prefer to go to Halifax. They drafted my created player last season and I went inactive on them, I feel bad about going inactive and feel like going back there and staying active would help remedy the error, I won't hold out but I'd much prefer to go to Halifax.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Player Name: Grease La Roache
Player Position: D
Link to Profile:
Pics of me

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
What kind of player do you want to build? dion phaneuf XXL
Why should Vancouver draft you? i am pretty dope
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?to be the tights most freash d man
Do you know any players from the league?yeah i have 4 or 5 friends playing this season 2 of them being vetrans
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? leafs
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke NSFW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

Player Name: Anders Christiansen
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: Link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3

What kind of player do you want to build?
A two-way center.

Why should Vancouver draft you?
Because you never have to much center depth.

What are your goals for your first SMJHL season?
Develop as a player.

Do you know any players from the league?
No.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
Yes.

Who is your favorite NHL team?
Montreal Canadiens.

Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke
[Image: tumblr_ok80n4aD9E1rs0w1ho1_250.gif]

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Player Name: Patrick Brumm Jr
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Bruhhhhx
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3 but can increase in good environment
What kind of player do you want to build? OFD
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm pretty good
What are your goals for your first SMJHL season? Have fun
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? SJ
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke - San Francisco is in Florida