Create Account

S38 Interested Prospects Thread

Season 38 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hello my Name is Confusion. If you don't know me I'm the Head Scout of Talent for the Minnesota Chiefs. If you need more info on who we are, there is a short message from the GM Baelor Swift after this intro. With this season ending, we are losing two Chiefs Legends and we want build our own legends from within. That means we are looking at YOU to be the next star. This year we have the 10th and 15th picks so please fill out our survey so we can see what you got. Looking forward to hear from you.

Message from the GM: Hello, this is Chiefs GM Baelor Swift. We are a team on the rise mixed with talent, young and old. After a period of rebuilding, we have finished second in the Eastern Conference two seasons in a row and are making continuous improvements. We believe we have a team that is very capable of winning a cup but we also recognize the importance of building and maintaining a team through the draft. And we believe this upcoming draft will be very important to our future success!

Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

[b]8. What do you bring to a team? [/b]

[b]9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]

[b]10. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?[/b]

[b]11. Any questions for us?[/b]

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Hmm

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?

How in depth it is.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?

Site can be confusing at times but im figuring it out.

5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

activity and lr/discord atmosphere are good things to have to keep players around. im also always focus on team success first before personal success.

6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?

i put loyalty first. im in it for the long haul.

7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?

My name is Hunter Jones, Im from Ottawa and im currently in school for physiotherapy. I am also a part time DJ.

8. What do you bring to a team?

Locker room leadership. positive attitude. and strong two way play.

9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?

depends on my mood really. sometimes ill go out with friends to a bar. other nights i have no problem chilling at home playing some games.

10. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?

I just really want to make the SHL and prove that i can be a top player in this league.

11. Any questions for us?

nope

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
I'd say around an 8, I have a good bit of family in Minnesota so it would be a good experience.

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
I'm hoping to get my forum activity back on track to about a 7. Discord always on me.

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
Waking up each morning and checking stats tbh.

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
Sami Kazi
5. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
Looking for a good Community for the most part.
6. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
I'm a loyalty kind of guy, I don't like flip floping.
7. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
I'm Glyc. What I do for a living is a bit hard to describe. I'm a big gaming guy. I'm from Vancouver but used to live in Oregon.
I bring a good attitude to the locker room and hopefully some points.
9. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
Stay at home, watch a movie with a few bowls and some delivery.
10. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
Ambition. I want to see what I can do.
Not really right now, but if you have any for me I'm also on Discord as Glyc#3724

-10, lets re-kindle some magic!

-10 for both, mostly GM stuff on the forums, but always talking in Discord.

-I've enjoyed many things over the years, the most is building actual relationships with people on here, keeps everyone active.

-Some of the young people drama that I stay out of, I'm too old for that.

-Activity and the people. I stayed in New England my whole career because of how well everyone got along in the locker room.

-All depends on locker room relationships and building them up.

-I'm 27, full-time mechanic, building a small media business while also trying to pursue AI education. I enjoy hockey, working on cars, racing them, working out, and wine. From Canada, Ontario.

-A mature attitude and someone who is here to have fun.

-Mainly staying in, I'm a home body. Enjoying a nice bottle of vintage, with a steak meal, and with the wife.

-I would just like to be drafted by a team that wants my services!

-Yeah, when are you re-creating and coming back to Montreal for me? :lol:

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

10 - Because I have to beat the crap out of Shmurph. I'm here because of him, did you look at my face ??

8-9 on both I would scientifically say

How big the SHL is and how everything works around to make it work.

The non user friendly system. It's way easier now with experience I must say.

General activity, fun locker room, help to improve, advices. Some ice time sure to be able to perform but I don't expect too much, I see the skills gap that exist in the SHL.

If it stays fun, I probably won't look around. I'm not planning to for now.

I'm batman. Seriously, I'm a scientist from Canada. I don't take myself too seriously as you could probably determine. I like different kinds of stuff, depends on the day.

Jokes, bad call, and dedication. I don,t want to lag behind.

A bank heist with clown masks.

Passion and ambition, kicking Shmurph ass.

What does the fox says ?