Create Account

Bob Ross Academy Enrollment Opens Today!

<div align="center">
[Image: m8bZ3h3.png]
Welcome to the Bob Ross Academy!</div>
Well sort of welcome, however you have not yet been accepted to Bob Ross Academy just yet!

The Bob Ross Academy will be a 5 week graphics tournament of the sorts. I will be running the Academy and will be your professor for the 5 weeks.

However to enter the Academy you must first apply.

Please PM me the following template by TUES, NOV 28th, 2017

Quote:
Username:
What part of sig making would you like to learn the most?
What part of sig making do you hate the most?
Part of Sig Making is being able to accept criticism, how thin of skin do you have?
What is your favorite sig style? (Gritty, clean, colorful, dark, psychedelic, or cookie cutter, or explain)
Do you have photoshop?
(You must need photoshop to be in the Bob Ross Academy)
*Make a sig:

*DO NOT POST THE SIG ON THE BOARDS until notified to do so, please make the sig for any SHL or SMJHL player

Fill out the questions above and the sig and PM me the results.

ONLY 6 STUDENTS WILL MAKE IT INTO THE ACADEMY!
RESULTS TO BE POSTED ON MONDAY, NOV 27th, 2017

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Remember kids, there are no mistakes... just happy accidents

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Bump

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

oo i never saw this

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Extended the deadline due to board view till tuesday

People should be jumping on the chance to learn from the best

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Bump

I will be grading all the applications and announce who has made it into the Bob Ross Academy later tonight!