Create Account

S38 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Jacob Dorty RW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Hopefully a fair amount of ice time and help with training and improving

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? Im active as hell!

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Yeah of course! I use discord a lot!

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Very. I want to improve

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Both! I want to win at any costs though but I am fine with rebuilding and improving. Winning is always the goal

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I used to get paid to play csgo

8. The acting GM of the organization is Jordin FourFour, a long time member of the SHL, and household name. If he was dying would you donate him organs/blood?? I would make him Pancakes.

9. Favorite NHL team? Habs/Oilers

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? I would like to be drafted 1st. I don't have an opinion and I am excited to see how everything pans out!

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?
Jon Tellofsen, Defenseman
2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
Fun but competitive
3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?
Memes/60?
4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
Yes!
5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?
Experience is important, but growth is priority. Whatever contributes to the long-term success of the team.
6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?
I believe that an active locker room leads to success! Especially in a league that thrives from engagement like this one.
7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.
I am Norwegian/Peruvian living in Canada
8. The acting GM of the organization is Jordin FourFour, a long time member of the SHL, and household name. If he was dying would you donate him organs/blood??
I am an organ donor, so yes. Blood type matches permitting of course!
9. Favorite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche
10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
I definitely haven't been around long enough to surmise that haha

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Fredrich Koenig, D

Good GMs

I have lots of money and experience

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
I prefer that, so yes

Not very

50/50

FourFour loves me

8. The acting GM of the organization is Jordin FourFour, a long time member of the SHL, and household name. If he was dying would you donate him organs/blood??
No because I'm a longer time member and a householder name.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Habs

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion?
Definitely somewhere between 1 and 8.

Thanks! Marcus Shane, LW

Trust, and desire to build a Championship calibre team together.

Drive, Desire, Passion, and a pretty good beard.

Sure!

Very; I want to learn the ins and outs of the game, and trial by fire is the best way to do it.

I didn't know they were mutually exclusive....if a team has no communication or friendship amongst the players, there is no chance for success!

I'm a 6'4" vegetarian from Canada

I'm not allowed to donate blood, but you can have my organs!

9. Favorite NHL team?
Toronto Maple Leafs

3-5

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Richard Physt, Defenseman.

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? A fun enviroment who can bring a Reddit Recruited rookie into his own.

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? Im making a mini Pronger type. Big, Physical, puck moving defenseman.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Yes, i am full up on Discord

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? If its earned i deserve it, i dont wanna hinder the team.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? The teams success, however a toxic room is no good.

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. Fun Fact, my dad played five games for the Regina Pats in the late 70s.

8. The acting GM of the organization is Jordin FourFour, a long time member of the SHL, and household name. If he was dying would you donate him organs/blood?? If my blood type is right, yes.

9. Favorite NHL team? St. Louis Blues.

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 5

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Ryan Gardiner - LW

Cancer free environment pls

I was the owner of probably the worst SHL player ever

Prefer discord so works well for me

Not very

Active LR

I run a shitty first person hockey league

Maybe

9. Favorite NHL team?
NJ Devils

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Samuel McVay, RW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? dank memes and a heart of gold

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? Honestly? Don't tell anybody, but I'm just better.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? I've been on discord for a long time, it's preferred really.

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? If it helps the team, play me as much as I can.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Success can be measured in many ways. but winning is nice.

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I know a guy who once sucked dick for cab fare, then walked.

8. The acting GM of the organization is Jordin FourFour, a long time member of the SHL, and household name. If he was dying would you donate him organs/blood?? Does he have money to sign Erik Karlsson? Then yes.

9. Favorite NHL team? I think you can tell from the previous answer.

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? definitely higher than 1, but maybe less than 8.

Ti-Guy Emond D
Im looking to Play à small role on a compétitive team
Im not looking to be à superstar or having à lot of Ice Time. Id like to carve a career as a physical stay at home #6 dman
Yes
Not important
Winning
Im french, so something that should take 5 min take me 30 min lol
Legend never dies
9. Favorite NHL team?
Montréal Canadiens
Im not too sure i understand the question. I expect to be a late pick, if you need a dman like me i might not ne your last pick hahaha

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Rocky Park, Defense

Looking for a team that can help me develop into a great player

Other then my name? I'm driven to learn from the experienced people on the team to become better

Sure thing

I would say it's pretty important but that only happens when I prove I deserve the ice time

Winning the cup would be amazing but having a good time with teammates along the way is also important

I used to be quite competitive in Hearthstone, I won $60 in a league once

Only my kidney, or maybe a bit of my liver if he asks nicely

9. Favorite NHL team?
Calgary Flames

Around 3, you seem like a good bunch and have a cool logo

mY NaMe jEfF?
Markus Meliodas - Center

Fun times

My stunning beauty and golden locks (cuz I'm Swedish)

FUCK NO. absolutely

Meh not concerned

Gettin' dat post-game booty...so winning? Nah I like active LRs

No

No but I'd buy him some hookers and drugs for a wild fucking night of partying before he's too far into the grave!

9. Favorite NHL team?
LEAFSSS

Top 3 for sure

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Grayson St. Raegan, center

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? A close-knit group of players that can help me grow as a player

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? My availability to be active, and my passion to grow a future all-star

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? Discord is open here at work, so I'm good with that Smile

5. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Not going to lie, I would love to see as much playing time as possible, but I understand what it's like to be a rookie.

6. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? more important? Team success. But I want that along with an active locker room

7. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. I once opened for the band, Reel Big Fish.

8. The acting GM of the organization is Jordin FourFour, a long time member of the SHL, and household name. If he was dying would you donate him organs/blood?? Blood, absolutely (I'm a universal donor). Organs, it depends on what he wants Smile

9. Favorite NHL team? Penguins

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? Just being honest, not quite sure what the question is. How highly would i want to get drafted by them? I'd be a fool to not say 1.

Bob Bergen, Defense

Somewhere with a active locker room really.

The British accent!

Yup! I live on discord!

Play time would be nice but whatever is best for the team.

Both are equally important

I help run the Uni Esports society?

But I like my organs!

9. Favorite NHL team?
Canadiens!

10. On a scale of 1-8 (1 being the highest), what is Halifax's draft ranking in your personal opinion? 4ish?

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Tommy Tuck, Goalie!

A place that I can call a brotherhood where we bleed together on and off the ice.

The Work ethic I plan to put into this league, and the enjoyment I am already having.

I love Discord, I'm in 12 different discord chanels right now.

Not as important as getting to know my teammates and building with them.

Activity breeds activity, the more active you are the more likely you will become a winner.

I absolutely love tacos. any day any time.

OF course, sharing is caring.

9. Favorite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche.

I'm not sure, so I'll put them at a 3.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Michael Fischner -RW

Really good connection between players on the roster.

I may not be the most defensively inclined guy out there but I really like to pass.

Yep

I don't really care how much I get. I just want to help the team do well and develop in my rookie year.

Active Locker Room. You really can't win without being connected to your colleagues.

I can get out of handcuffs.

Why would I not?

9. Favorite NHL team?
Tampa Bay Lightning

1, who would not want to be on this team?

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Yannick Berger, soon to be greatest Austrian, and Center.
Good locker room
That I know Halifax has a good locker room
Uh, well. I'm already in the discord soooo
Uh, I'd like playing time
Active locker room, which i know Halifax has
Do i have to?
I already feel like I screwed Halifax once so I guess I'd donate him something I didn't need.
9. Favorite NHL team?
Capitals
1, since I already feel like I screwed y'all over with going inactive last season.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]