Create Account

S38 Detroit Interested Prospects

Username:
Nobody

Player Page:
Here

Update Page:
Here

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Nope! First time,

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?
Definitely wanting to do some at least!

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)
British Canadiens fan. Computer science student.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?
Playing time is good but if always got to do what is best for the team.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?
Until the time is right!

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?
Nope :(

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?
As long as I can make horrible jokes too.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Eat, sleep, game, repeat. Oh and study.. that too..

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? You know Brits are the best!

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Username: TimmyP17

Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84750

Update Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84753

Do you have any previous sim league experience? nope, total rookie.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Not sure what that is, but I want to be active in all areas of this game.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I'm a Systems Analyst for a big world-wide manufacturing company. Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships, but I want to contribute as much as possible to those championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? I have no idea, but I'm guessing 2-3???

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Had two doggos, but recently lost both :( Have two young kids though (and one on the way), so still busy with cleaning up poop.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? I have no idea what that is, but as a dad myself, i have a great appreciation for dad humor

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Watch movies with my fam, play sports (hockey, volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball)

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? i plan on being very active, and hope to one day be an all-star.

Username: Muford

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84655

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84763

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I've been in sim leagues for the past 10 years.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Semi-Active, I am not that big of a writer as I used to be.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I grew up a Colorado Avalanche fan, but being from Chicago I have a soft spot for Chicago Teams. Watching the Blackhawks when Wurtz was trading away everyone does something to a mind and soul. I work at a grade school for now.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? As many as needed by whoever drafts me.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? I have 4 cute doggos!

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? I mean, being a dad myself, I'm used to terrible dad jokes.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Work and go to school, and terrorize other leagues with my beauty.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I'm a beautiful butterfly.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Username:
esilverm

Player Page:
In my sig

Update Page:
Also sig

Nope, I'm a first timer. It's been great so far though.

I haven't been very active so far, but you can expect to see me making more posts as I get more comfortable with the site.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)
Tampa Bay Lightning

Probably playing time so I can help my team out.

I expect to spend 3 or 4 because I want to be confident that I will do well in the SHL.

I got a doggo.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?
No that isn't my name. Please don't call me "ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes".

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?
Singing and school.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?
Nope. I can't think of anything.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Username:
To12143
Player Page:
Yannick Berger, soon to be greatest Austrian
Update Page:
Please you think i've done that yet
Uh, you tell me
More active than I was last season
Do I have to tell you stuff, can't I just feel frustrated at the Capitals.
I mean playing time would be nice but I'd rather win a championship
I don't know, I'm not some magic predictor
two doggos, but I'm not linking picutres.
Get me off this train if waters is the conductor
Destroy the NSFL
I'd prefer to go to Halifax as they drafted me last season and I went AFK on them, and as such I feel like I screwed them and owe them. I won't hold out but I would much prefer to go to Halifax in some way.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Username:

dirtygreaseboy

Player Page:

player page

Update Page:

update

no

I enjoy photoshop so I may take a PEEK

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team?
What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)

I like the leafs im from northern ontario and I like to smash

playing time

Im new to this, so honestly I dont know how long you are supposed to be in juniors

no animals

I miss my IRL dad...

having gnar dope and sick skate seshes down at the school

o:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

Username: NorwegianDemon

Player Page: Link

Update Page: Link

Yes, but only as a GM.

I plan on writing a couple articles.

Montreal Canadiens. Student from Canada.

Championships

2 or 3, depending on my development.

No

Bring them on.

Biking, Hiking, Coding, Finance.

norway

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Sharks, San Jose, this is my tinder profile
duhhhhhhhhh
as many as keep me entertained
naw

yes

Destroy my irl beauty
No