Create Account

S38 Detroit Interested Prospects

Username: JuOSu

Update Page: Update Page has all relevant information

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I do, I am active in SBA, NSFL, PBE and GOMHL

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Very, anyone who knows me from those other leagues can vouch for my articles.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Buffalo Sabres. Office job. Europe.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? As long as it takes to be good enough for the SHL.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? Sadly no.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Bring it on.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Destroy other leagues with my beauty.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I mean, you know me already, you know you want to draft me.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Username: kareykoala

Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84372

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84412

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes, VHL

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I will be doing graphics as regularly as I can.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I'm a Canucks fan from Vancouver.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Both. I lean towards making my player the best he can be, and then seeing if Championships reflect the effort. If my player is good, he will play, if he eats shit for a living, I don't expect him to play.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors?

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? woof

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? yes. please.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? destroying ladies with my beauty.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? don't get me mad, you don't like it when I'm mad.

Username:

Mikel110

Player Page:

Here

Update Page:

Here

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

None at all

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section?

I like writing so will write a few articles per season. Plan my first one after being drafted.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)

I'm from the UK. Fan of the Blackhawks but of the sport in general. Also big fan of soccer.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships?

Why not both?

As many as needed

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?

Afraid not!

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?

They are my lifeblood

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty?

Destroy other places with my beauty

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft?

I think you're great!

Username: Kmichael

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2363742

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2365218

Nope! Completely green

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Relatively active, only been on for a few days and am doing my best to participate in as much as possible

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Detroit Red Wings, Firefighter, New York

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Whilst getting the feel of things I think playing time is important but the ultimate goal is always cups

Unsure as of now, most likely 3

2 reptiles ball python and a crested gecko

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes?
Meh dad jokes are pretty funny

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Sleep or work

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? Defense wins championships

Username: Shanster925

Player Page: Marcus Shane

Update Page: Here

Not in hockey. I used to do E-Wrestling when I was a teenager, and I am a master of NHL 18 Franchise Mode :D

Moderately. I love to write!

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal)
I am a video game designer/project manager from Ontario, Canada. I am a gigantic Maple Leafs fan (through the dark times and the good.) I'm a vegetarian, metalhead, and own more than 10 guitars.

Playing time.

We shall see!

A miniature Schnauzer, a cat with no teeth or claws, two chinchillas, and a rat.

Bring it on.

Work, guitar, vidjya games, hang out with my fur-mily and my wife.

I have a pretty excellent beard.

Username: AssPancakes

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84451

Update Page: Idk where this is.

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope.

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Probably fairly active post draft

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I am a habs and oilers fan. I am in university at the moment and I am from Edmonton (hence why I have 2 teams. Try living here for the past 10 years.)

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships but I still want to play and win. Can't get better if you don't play!

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? No idea. As much as I need to be a very good player in the big leagues

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? both. Doggos primarily. I do not mind cat videos.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Sure? I demand the quality memes.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? cry. and play video games. Then cry again.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I am the best. I swear Smile

Username:
Rancidbudgie
Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2362613
Update Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2363898
None, just signed up this week!
As much as I can manage! Need that sweet TPE
Colorado Avalanche
As long as I'm contributing I'm happy, whatever best suits the team
As many as I need to become effective in the SHL
No :(
Don't just let your memes be dreams, dad bot
Studying to be a teacher
Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? seatbelts save lives!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Username:
teztify

Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=83856

Update Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=83857

Yes

Not very, I have money.

I like the Habs and I'm going to law school.

Championships.

Two/Three?

I had a doggo.

K

Work 'n shit.

I used to be important

Username: CptSquall

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84419

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84620

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope~

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I'd like to be fairly active, maybe being tutored a bit on how its done.

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) Blues, I work as a Cycle counter, Im from Vancouver but live on Saltspring Island.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? I want to earn my playing time so i can help the team win championships.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? I want to play all of them but it depends on the SHL team that drafts me next year.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? I have a 20lb cat

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? yes, i am a dad, they are not terrible.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Destroy my wife /s

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? If you want a Big, Physical, puck moving Defenseman, im your Physt.

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Username: Dickbutt19

Player Page: Here

Update Page: Here too

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Erry day, posting shit

Ottawa Sens are my team, and my job makes me want to scream.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Trick question, the team is always most important.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? At least 2

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? No, I'm allergic. :(

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Meme me daddy.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Watch hockey and play vidya games

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? My dream is to be the most average player drafted in the last round.

Username:
gaby
Player Page:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=84465
Update Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84607
Yes but a long Time ago, it was with the old ehm
None, english isnt my first language
The Montréal Canadiens, Quebec
Championship. I see myself on a 3rd dpair all my career.
I dont see myself in the big league before 2 seasons the way i understand
1 dpg
Dad jokes are the best
Outside of work, i Play quite a lot on xbox
Im assuming most people want their players to be superstar or à lot of playing time but its not me. I just want to be à good stay at homme dman playing in à smaller role

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Username:
austin6

Player Page:
sig

Update Page:
sig

Previous SHL player and ded beisbol league

Not very

NJ Devils fan from New Jersey. I work at my grandfather's store working with christmas trees at the moment. I like playing vidya

championships

Max amount if possible

Both

Yes

other games and work sometimes

Yes.

Username: JustSwerve

Player Page: Sig

Update Page: Sig

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope, I'm new to all this

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? Planning on writing an article every couple weeks

Favorite team is the Calgary Flames, currently wroking on my Bachelor's degree in Business Economics but I work for an environmental lab in the summer and I'm from around Toronto

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Championships are the dream, playing time is also nice

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? Since I'm new to the league most likely 3-4, enough time to become a solid defender

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? 1 doggo, she's a woodle (Wheaton Terrier-Poodle)

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? If that's what it's going to take then I guess so

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? Becoming the next Rocket League star :D

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I heard there's this Rocky Park guy who's pretty good

Username: Sopath

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2363960

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84561

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nope none

How active do you plan on being this season in the media section? I plan on being fairly active once finals are over on December 11th

Tell me about yourself good man. What's your favorite NHL team? What's your job? Where you from? (don't feel forced to reveal anything you don't want to reveal) I'm a big Avs fan, I'm currently trying to get an internship, I'm from the bay area but I moved to Colorado about 7 years ago and fell in love with the Avs.

What's more important to you, playing time or championships? Well championships. I like to make my impact known on the world.

How many seasons will you be playing in juniors? 2-3 Maybe 4 but we will just have to see

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? nope haha.

Are you ok with dad bot terrorizing you for your entire juniors career with horrible jokes and memes? Love it.

What do you do when you're not destroying the SHL with your beauty? I play video games and watch hockey and think about why I don't leave my house very much. I wonder if all of these things are connected.

Anything you'd like me and Wozdog to know going into this draft? I'm working on defense but at a point I'm just going to focus on passing and skating.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Username:
GoodLeftUndone

Player Page:
Somewhere. Too lazy to look.

Update Page:
Don't have one yet but I will after draft

No Ninja

Probably not super active. More of a LR/Discord type of active.

Leafs! I work in retail sales for Bell Canada, it's a pretty easy job. Live in Waterloo, ON.

Ships and a good time

no idea

My parents have a hella cutie dog. I don't myself.

No, it sounds like a good reason to mute the channel tbh

Destroying the real world with my beauty, obviously.

Don't have super high expectations of me I guess? I'm on a hype recreate phase, might not last long but it also might.