Create Account

S38 Interested Prospects Thread

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it?
Baseball is favorite
Which NHL team do you follow?
Capitals
Are you open to build advice?
Yep
Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.
I plan on doing at least media, maybe pgs/pbp later on
What will motivate you to keep updating all season?
A sense of pride and accomplishment.
Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center?
I'm a center so this doesn't apply

Disclaimer: I would prefer to go to Halifax. They drafted my original player last season and I went inactive on them, as such I feel like I screwed them over last season and with recreating it would feel like a good starting point at remedying that error. I won't hold out if another team takes me but I would much prefer to go to Halifax.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

it is the top sport

leafs

ye

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.

activity checks PT, maybe some GFX work also training

i have mutiple friends playing

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center?

no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

Yes.

Montreal Canadiens, but I follow the league as a whole pretty closely.

Yes, I would even say that this is something I could really use right now.

Activity check, Point tasks and Training for now.

Ice time and good teamates.

I am a center.

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

American Football

San Jose

Open

Little of it all

Active LR

Sure cause I have money to redistribute be a recreate