Create Account

S38 Interested Prospects Thread

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it?
Yes, definitely the sport I follow the most.

Which NHL team do you follow?
The Detroit Red Wings.

Are you open to build advice?
Absolutely, I'm new to this stuff so any advice is really appreciated.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.
Weekly training/activity checks, point tasks, media.

What will motivate you to keep updating all season?
I love hockey and player progression is really fun to watch happen. Plus it'd be a jerk move to have you guys waste a draft pick by me just up and quitting.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center?
Defensemen.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Hockey certainly is my favourite! I do also enjoy football and soccer.

Which NHL team do you follow? I'm a Habs fan through and through!

Are you open to build advice? I sure am, building a goaltender is slightly new territory to me!

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. I have done all of them in the past and I plan on doing them all again!

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? I think the responsibility of being a goaltender on a competitive team where I will play such an important role alone is enough to keep me updating!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Hockey is practically my only sport. I follow Hockey, I play hockey, I work for a hockey team. Hockey is my support line in life.

I follow the Colorado Avalanche!

I am open to most all advice. This is my first run in SMJHL/SHL, so pretty much all advice will be good advice.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays.
I plan on doing as much as possible to earn as many TPE points as possible in order to make my character the strongest team player.

All the motivation I need is that this is revelovibtg around Hockey and there are so many different opportunities.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center?
I do play wing, but as stated above I would me more than happy to what’s best for the team in order to bring home the Four Star Cup

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Wait, there are other sports?

Which NHL team do you follow? As many as I can, but my favorite is the Penguins

Are you open to build advice? Absolutely!

Weekly training/activity checks, point tasks, and I would like to do some GFX (I've already had something added to the free buttons page: Generic Buttons

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? The want to grow my player, and an active locker room

N/A

Yes. Followed closely by competitive chess boxing

Kings and Oilers. But I follow everyone more or less.

Yes

AC and PTs for sure.

Whenever I have free time from school I like doing this. No motivation required

I'm a center.

Nope but it is the close second to soccer.

Chicago Blackhawks

Absolutely. Definitely needed for the future!

Weekly training/activity checks, PTs, media (maybe GFX if I can get my photoshop skills up to par). Maybe post game and play by plays (need to see some examples to say for sure).

I'm really interested to see the season play out and I'm OCD af so I'll be on a lot in my free time.

Yup I'll do whatever is best for the team.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Hockey is my favorite sport to follow hands down. My favorite sport to partake in is soccer, or if you count it as a sport, then bodybuilding.

I follow the Montreal Canadiens, but I love hockey in general so I try my best to keep up with all teams rumors and issues going on. GO HABS GO!

OMG YES! I have the idea of making an Eric Lindros type player that is dominant but I don't know the attrribute/simulation system aswell as I would the NHL18 Be a GM version lol. So help is needed.

I'll be open to look at all of these options if my life can incorporate it honestly. I have free time a work and if I get good enough I can fit most of these there.

The community that is here. The openess of everyone to not hate on people because they made their character poorly. Everyone wants to be Ovechkin, Crosby, Karlsson but we don't all know how too or have the time too. A group of people who help each other, laugh and have fun is what I'm looking for.

Center BABAY!!!!!

Yes, yes it is.

Montreal Canadiens

Yes indeed.

Weekly checks, point tasks. Maybe I'll fire up photoshop again. Not sure about the latter two.

An active community for me to participate with.

Irrelevant, but I feel like this is the real-life equivalent of asking Jonathan Drouin to play at centre. Oh, wait. Ahaha.

Yessir
Hawks and Avs
Absolutely 100%
Once I am settled in, I will be open to doing most of these.
Wouldn't want to let the team down, now would we.
N/A

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Tie between hockey and rugby. I couldn't afford to play hockey growing up so picked up an interest in rugby.

Which NHL team do you follow? Montreal

Are you open to build advice? Definitely, any advice is always valuable

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. As many as I have time to do.Training, checks and tasks will do for sure, the rest are time based, but I imagine i'll be able to do it a fair amount.

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Gotta get those points. I aint in it to be a bottom pair defenceman!

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? Not applicable

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Hell yeah it is

San Jose Sharks

I want as much of it as possible!

Weekly training/activity checks, point tasks, probably media, maybe play by play

A fun team with a winning attitude, and hunger for the Four Star Cup!

Yes I am, in fact, I already have

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? I typically prefer football and baseball.

Which NHL team do you follow? Sabres

Are you open to build advice? Absolutely, I would even encourage it! Very important.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. Weekly training, activity checks, point tasks, written articles (lots of them)

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? A need to be the best and to prove myself. Anyone who knows me from other leagues knows I have a chip on my shoulder type mentality.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Football

Which NHL team do you follow? Canucks

Are you open to build advice? Yeah sure, as long as you don't fuck my shit up hard.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. GFX

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Ladies.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? Absolutely.

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? Football

Which NHL team do you follow? Canucks

Are you open to build advice? Yeah sure, as long as you don't fuck my shit up hard.

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. GFX

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Ladies.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? Absolutely.

Is hockey your favorite sport? If not what is it? It is~

Which NHL team do you follow? Blues

Are you open to build advice? Yes please, i am new

Which of the following do you plan on doing? - Weekly training/activity checks, Point tasks, Media/GFX, post game shows, play by plays. WT/AC, PT, not good at Media but would love to be shown and working full time might limit my PGS and PBPs.

What will motivate you to keep updating all season? Wanting to grow, help the team, and earn my spot.

Bonus If you're a winger. Are you willing to spend TPE in face-offs to play center? D-fence baby.

B)

[Image: CptSquall.gif]