Create Account

Going Away Thread

I'll be gone from June 25th - August 2nd on a cross canada road trip.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Im out from July 10 to 17

Leaving tonight for two weeks, internet access for the duration is questionable at best.

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Probably won't be around for a while. Going to be adjusting to new hours since I finally got the job I wanted, and that might mean letting go of some responsibility here. I'll still probably keep up semi-active status, but I've been dead the past week or two, with vacation and other stuff, and some of it is genuine loss of interest. I'll figure it all out in the coming weeks.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Bojo</a>, can ya find folks to fill in for PGS and All-Star Head? Also, congrats, <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a>, you win Russia! Russia

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jan 11 2017, 09:34 AM
Probably won't be around for a while. Going to be adjusting to new hours since I finally got the job I wanted, and that might mean letting go of some responsibility here. I'll still probably keep up semi-active status, but I've been dead the past week or two, with vacation and other stuff, and some of it is genuine loss of interest. I'll figure it all out in the coming weeks.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Bojo</a>, can ya find folks to fill in for PGS and All-Star Head? Also, congrats, <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a>, you win Russia! Russia

<a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> have been doing a solid job on PGS. They could maybe use some instruction or a chance to ask you some questions about it. Idk if they're up for stepping in as head and guiding the ship, so to speak, but they can probably at least maintain what's there (as they have been for the past couple weeks).

I'd be willing to jump in and help with PGS if Marko and bk are looking for help.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Sorator</a> ,thanks for the compliment.

Also <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a> , what exactly does the head do?

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

I'm happy to step up and run PGS as head officially if that's alright with everyone. Thanks for the work you put in <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a>, hope you find the time to hang out some more here in the future man!

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jan 11 2017, 10:34 AM

Wish you the best of luck with the new job and the engagement. Thanks for Russia; I'll try not to burn the place down while you're gone. Russia

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Quote:Originally posted by Marko04@Jan 11 2017, 12:37 PM
I'm happy to step up and run PGS as head officially if that's alright with everyone. Thanks for the work you put in <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a>, hope you find the time to hang out some more here in the future man!

Sounds good to me, I've discussed it with <a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a> and figure with the amount of jobs I have, he'd be better off as he can be more dedicated to being PGS head then I could.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Just having found this thread, I'm going to throw up my LOA.

29 July to 12 August

I won't have much access to wifi, if at all, so probably at best will lurk the site on mobile, so if any questions/ general/ etc arise, please do PM me Smile

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

Leaving tomorrow morning for Punta Cana, returning January 12.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 4 2018, 06:47 PM
Leaving tomorrow morning for Punta Cana, returning January 12.
Have fun, sir.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jan 4 2018, 06:58 PM

Have fun, sir.

Cheers

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Gonna be off-site for a bit. <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Samee</a> contact with me if anything comes up.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]