Create Account

Going Away Thread

gone for a bit. won't be answering HO questions while i'm away.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by crutch@Mar 14 2018, 04:18 AM
gone for a bit. won't be answering HO questions while i'm away.

Hope to see you soon Crutch! School eh???? :unsure:

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Will be gone for around 10 days with very limited access to internet.

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Didn't realize this was here earlier when I left.

I've been out of town since Tuesday with limited access for an interview and to visit family after my step-grandmother's surgery took a downturn. She has been stabilizing since. I should be back tomorrow as we plan to leave this afternoon should she still be looking up by then.

I am still open to contact. I don't know when I will have a chance to answer.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Gonna be heading out next Friday through like March 7th for my wedding and honeymoon to Norway!

02-16-2019, 03:41 PMGCool Wrote: Gonna be heading out next Friday through like March 7th for my wedding and honeymoon to Norway!

congrats bud Cheers

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

02-16-2019, 03:41 PMGCool Wrote: Gonna be heading out next Friday through like March 7th for my wedding and honeymoon to Norway!

Wow that's great man! Enjoy Norway!!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 08:13 AM by Wally.)

Just dropping a line in here after putting in my resignation from my Co-GM post with Montreal. It has been a pleasure getting to know many of you here. It’s been even more of a pleasure getting to know even more this second tenure on the site. It is time for me to step away permanently from the SHL for various reasons. None of them unhealthy tho as I know some of you know how the last nine months have been for me.

I want to thank everyone who gave me a chance to redeem myself following Portland and want to wish EVERYONE here the best of luck both here and IRL, now and in the future. Peace squad and maybe see you around some other sim leagues <3

[Image: Wally.png]

Leaving tonight for Cuba! Be gone for a week, I’ll have limited access to wifi

I'm going to Florida from Thursday to Tuesday. Hopefully I get some WiFi but probably not.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Going to Sweden for a week on Monday and I am refusing to bring my laptop so I can't get conned into doing any work stuff while I'm there. I'll probably pop up on discord every now and then and do my weekly shenanigans but nobody worry I died or ghosted or anything while I'm gone :)

p.s. trying to get all the graphics I have promised people done this weekend before I go.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I'm going away on vacation for 8 days starting tomorrow morning.  Might have little connectivity, but will try to keep up with the tpe earning!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

05-17-2019, 10:37 PMMika_Kandinsky Wrote: I'm going away on vacation for 8 days starting tomorrow morning.  Might have little connectivity, but will try to keep up with the tpe earning!

Have a good trip!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I'm away between tomorrow and next Friday (won't be online much).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Moving across the country on Monday June 3rd, I'll be online very little until late June.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER