Create Account

S38 - Preseason Index

INDEX

What we're waiting for:
Rosters - 14/14 - Yay GMs.
Lines - 14/14 - Yay GMs/Coaches.
Updates - 14/14 - Through 12/01/2017.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
GMs, check your rosters and lines to be sure everything is right.

Players, check the roster to see that your build is correct. If it is wrong, link me to your player page in here so I can fix it.
- SMJHLers coming up should be extra weary! Your updates were inputted in the SMJHL, so something may be missed in the transition to the SHL! So focus hard on every attribute!
- I could have had keystroke errors anywhere, if there's any issue at all, post a link to your player page and tell me what the issue is.

Also, GMs and Players, tell me who the rookies are so I can list them if they are not already listed (we've tried to hit all that we could).

Finally, let's have some fun this season guys! Thank you for all the support around the boards! You guys are awesome!

Sim Schedule/Housekeeping:
We will run Friday through Sunday for the sim (hopefully), three days as usual for preseason sim. Regular season begins on Monday after all updates have been put in.

This was my first opportunity to get into the sim and as such I had to get updates in tonight, if anything is wrong, I need you to FOLLOW the directions and TAG ME, LINK ME. So post in this thread, TAGGING me and LINKING me to your PLAYER PAGE to let me know if anything is wrong as of your most recent updates.

If any issues with updates not being done or anything, let us know and I can guarantee all teams will be updated for the start of the regular season.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Welcome to the SHL's 38th season and 11th with me at the helm. I would like to open by saying thank you all for your patience with me recently. I would also like to extend a huge thank you to @Hallsy for all of his hard work done to make sure this season could start on time and smoothly. He went above and beyond and deserves a lot of praise and I ask you all thank him for all he's done to help this league continue forward.

Our sims for the preseason are going to run 11/12/12 so today is an 11 sim day sim. I figure I'll get the index up now and will sim a little later in the evening. Preferably after the Avalanche game, but that's barring any unexpected circumstances where I start the game late.

Thank you all and good luck to all this season as well.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

[Image: psy-elevator-gangnam-style.gif]

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Stars Towel

Ok, for realsies this time

Platoon

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Thank you @Hallsy :wub:

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Riot Riot Riot Riot Riot

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> are you using the line changes already made in the GM section before you sim? My line as an error with Svensson still being there despite being retired, but I fixed it in my lines thread already with my other changes.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Hi <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>, this Sunday's updates will be in and added to the Index before we ever do a regular season SIM, correct?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

RW, not LW, and my attributes are all wrong, it appears.

Player Page

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@Dec 1 2017, 07:55 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

RW, not LW, and my attributes are all wrong, it appears.

Player Page

You havent been updated yet. And stop updating ur player page.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Dec 1 2017, 09:07 PM

You havent been updated yet. And stop updating ur player page.

Tbf I backed up for my team, I never touch it otherwise.

Also it was showing the attributes for my last player, cause my current player had 76 DF in SMJHL, not 55.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@Dec 1 2017, 08:11 PM

Tbf I backed up for my team, I never touch it otherwise.

Also it was showing the attributes for my last player, cause my current player had 76 DF in SMJHL, not 55.

Again u were never updated in the SHL. I didnt check the player pages team by team just wtv the updaters said.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Dec 1 2017, 09:13 PM

Again u were never updated in the SHL. I didnt check the player pages team by team just wtv the updaters said.

Okay. The only issue is that it's the wrong player, nevermind the update (or lack thereof). My player isn't a LW

PatriotesUsaWhalers