Create Account

S38 - Preseason Index

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Hey dude

Eric Pelletier's atts seem to be all off and also double check our situational strats and our 5v5 fwd strats seem to be all off too

Doubt is a dream killer

Woo Blizzard

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

A couple things that jump out right away..

Jaxson Reynolds should be our 3rd line LW at ES.

Danny Foster's discipline was updated to 50 quite some time ago.

Cheers

Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

We're live. Now for responses to some peoples.

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead+Dec 1 2017, 08:47 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grapehead @ Dec 1 2017, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> are you using the line changes already made in the GM section before you sim? My line as an error with Svensson still being there despite being retired, but I fixed it in my lines thread already with my other changes.[/b]

R-Really? No, we don't input line changes at any time during sims. Never have, never will. Nope, nope, nope. Not like Preseason is mostly for GMs to test lines out and get rosters fixed.

In case the sarcasm isn't evident, yes everything gets updated ... every single sim I check for updates and update lines, bar none. Doesn't matter if it's the first or last sim, every single one I read through the line change forum for a post.

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Dec 1 2017, 08:48 PM<br />Hi <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>, this Sunday's updates will be in and added to the Index before we ever do a regular season SIM, correct?

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 1 2017, 08:19 PM<br />Regular season begins on Monday after all updates have been put in.

Reading is nice.

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Dec 1 2017, 09:13 PM<br />

Again u were never updated in the SHL. I didnt check the player pages team by team just wtv the updaters said.

Welcome to my life.

<!--QuoteBegin-sarmo@Dec 1 2017, 09:52 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> Hey dude

Eric Pelletier's atts seem to be all off and also double check our situational strats and our 5v5 fwd strats seem to be all off too
[/quote]

When Baelor made prospects, he mostly just set them up and put attys at 1s so we could update them to current when called up. So this may be the case for a few, thank you for reminding me and notifying me. Situationals were fine, 5v5 was off. I prefer it be posted in lines forum so I can remember to do it while doing lines rather than have an extra tab open to look up what you said was off, look how it shows and then match it up.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>,

our 4v4 Forward strats are incorrect, which I’ll bold in our lines in the forum Smile

Max Weber’s Discipline should be at 67, not 62.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Dec 1 2017, 10:17 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

A couple things that jump out right away..

Jaxson Reynolds should be our 3rd line LW at ES.

Danny Foster's discipline was updated to 50 quite some time ago.

Cheers

Panthers
I didn't see this until after sim. Note what was said to sarmo above, line effecting changes should be made in the line forum so I can see it more easily and you can also point it out more easily. Update for that will be in tomorrow's sim.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 1 2017, 09:37 PM

Welcome to my life.

Ya, Updaters that posted twice made me mad. I am was like ty for makin me do double the work.

[Image: hallsy.png]

I just went to Toronto to see how I was doing and I was sad as I realized I'm not there :((

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Not too shabby! Blizzard Nippin on the heels.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 1 2017, 10:37 PM

When Baelor made prospects, he mostly just set them up and put attys at 1s so we could update them to current when called up. So this may be the case for a few, thank you for reminding me and notifying me. Situationals were fine, 5v5 was off. I prefer it be posted in lines forum so I can remember to do it while doing lines rather than have an extra tab open to look up what you said was off, look how it shows and then match it up.

Noted and thanks Cheers

Doubt is a dream killer

TEXAS BEST TEXAS

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Dec 1 2017, 10:40 PM
I just went to Toronto to see how I was doing and I was sad as I realized I'm not there :((

You are still in our heart Smile

dat 350 build sucks

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Dec 1 2017, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the SHL's 38th season and 11th with me at the helm. I would like to open by saying thank you all for your patience with me recently. I would also like to extend a huge thank you to @Hallsy for all of his hard work done to make sure this season could start on time and smoothly. He went above and beyond and deserves a lot of praise and I ask you all thank him for all he's done to help this league continue forward.

Our sims for the preseason are going to run 11/12/12 so today is an 11 sim day sim. I figure I'll get the index up now and will sim a little later in the evening. Preferably after the Avalanche game, but that's barring any unexpected circumstances where I start the game late.

Thank you all and good luck to all this season as well.

Yay sim and devils? Tongue

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> my player (Teodors Cukurs, Edmonton Blizzard) has wrong defense stat. It shows 82 when actually its 85. Thanks!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]