Create Account

S38 - SMJHL Pre-Season

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Dec 6 2017, 01:20 AM

I think you missed the point.. but no, I don’t think anyone is that mad.
I didn't miss it, merely ignored it. The point of the 4th pairing according to Frenchie Simon is for teams who want to play 7 D. That would still mean double shifting a D. At least the way teddy does it I get 15 minutes a night instead of 5.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaver@Dec 6 2017, 01:37 AM
I miss the halcyon days when Ds stayed where they were supposed to be. Mark my words, this trend of sticking Ds wherever we want with reckless abandon will be the downfall of our civilization.

Exactly this. Your D should stay where it belongs unless someone says it's okay to put your D somewhere else. You can't just throw your D around in 2017 and not expect to face consequences.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

lmao im pretty sure the point is to give rookies ice time. lmao

I'm sorry, I must've missed where we somehow decided that what a GM does something legal to his own team is important to all of us. Hmm

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Marc Bradford@Dec 6 2017, 08:39 AM

Exactly this.  Your D should stay where it belongs unless someone says it's okay to put your D somewhere else.  You can't just throw your D around in 2017 and not expect to face consequences.
I mean you 100% can because it's not barred in the Smjhl. Consequences are generally reserved for breaking of rules just fyi.

Quote:Originally posted by Glyc@Dec 6 2017, 11:47 AM

I mean you 100% can because it's  not barred in the Smjhl. Consequences are generally reserved for breaking of rules just fyi.

Read again.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

People mistakenly call me Raymond because they think the D should be there, but SMJHL rules allow me to move it anywhere I want

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 6 2017, 11:54 AM
People mistakenly call me Raymond because they think the D should be there, but SMJHL rules allow me to move it anywhere I want
Hello Raydmon

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Dec 6 2017, 12:54 PM
I'll turn you into a digimon

Draymon

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]