Create Account

Lavelle , Kokins & Triscuit

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Dec 9 2017, 12:21 PM

P

Matīss wouldn't find it funny if bullies found another reason to attack him though
Quick question.. are these bullies blind? Cause they happened to be so smart they come across a SHL article, assume it's real but then if they have any sort of vision can see that the photo used above which states whom each person is is clearly not the same person they know in real life. So unless said bullies are completely stupid which assuming they're not cause they can use a computer to GOOGLE SEARCH, they should be able to see that the article isn't about the same person. Not to mention people sometimes have the same name around the world, you're being a pain in the ass on this article for no reason. People on here use the name as lots of famous people, think the people are going to get confused? then thats on them, cause frankly these bullies are flat stupid if they assume this is the truth. Please stop trolling this thread to be a troll.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty+Dec 10 2017, 03:57 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wasty @ Dec 10 2017, 03:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quick question.. are these bullies blind? Cause they happened to be so smart they come across a SHL article, assume it's real but then if they have any sort of vision can see that the photo used above which states whom each person is is clearly not the same person they know in real life. So unless said bullies are completely stupid which assuming they're not cause they can use a computer to GOOGLE SEARCH, they should be able to see that the article isn't about the same person. Not to mention people sometimes have the same name around the world, you're being a pain in the ass on this article for no reason. People on here use the name as lots of famous people, think the people are going to get confused? then thats on them, cause frankly these bullies are flat stupid if they assume this is the truth. Please stop trolling this thread to be a troll.[/b]

you clearly have no idea how bullying works, from the little I got to suffer in middle school none of them became successful and hardly anyone has functioning brain cells but it fucking hurts

and famous and wealthy people, what a fucking great comparison you pulled out to a depressed high school student occassionally suffering from bullies

I love these double standards towards people here, because I don't think that a random person being POTENTIONALLY affected by an article is worth the fucking 500k or whatever virtual pleasure money you will get to make your player better

<!--QuoteBegin-Avakael@Dec 10 2017, 02:45 AM

Lets just substitute bukss's real name in then
[/quote]

I mean that could be an option but I don't think that doxxing for being backwards minded in a rather backwards minded community is reasonable

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

[Image: Sjp300p.jpg]

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Y’all didn’t say anything about Bukss acting like a homophobic dipshit while using the kid’s name as an alias but a single article that is blatantly satirical is a huge issue?

Idk why nobody piped up before about Buks using this kid’s name? Especially if he’s subjected to bullying

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Didn't give a shit because a player name topic won't hurt anyone, this potentially might

Japan Timber

Latvia syndicate Militia

Latvia  Steelhawks

By teztify

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Dec 9 2017, 06:13 PM

you clearly have no idea how bullying works, from the little I got to suffer in middle school none of them became successful and hardly anyone has functioning brain cells but it fucking hurts

and famous and wealthy people, what a fucking great comparison you pulled out to a depressed high school student occassionally suffering from bullies

I love these double standards towards people here, because I don't think that a random person being POTENTIONALLY affected by an article is worth the fucking 500k or whatever virtual pleasure money you will get to make your player better
Thanks for the lesson on how Bullying works. Bullies succeed as you can see with the current president the USA has and clearly he’s also stupid as fuck. However if you honestly think an article on the SHL will cause bullies in Latvia to bully this random kid you’re as about as dumb as any bully. Clearly the picture doesn’t match, clearly the location of the article doesn’t match, and clearly you’re an idiot that doesn’t have the brain power to understand that this article will have zero effect on bullies and this random kid. You’re complaining to complain.

How Is “and famous and wealthy people, what a fucking great comparison you pulled out to a depressed high school student occassionally suffering from bullies” any different? Famous and wealthy people also have depression issues just as much as anyone else. They’re open to bullies everyday as well, and You’re fucking blind if you think being successful, wealthy and famous let’s you abstain from mental health issues and bullying. My comparison was due to the fact PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME NAME ALL THE TIME.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Dec 9 2017, 06:35 PM
Didn't give a shit because a player name topic won't hurt anyone, this potentially might
Stop living in hypotheticals, it hasn’t happened for complaining about WHAT COULD happen is just hot air that isn’t neede. Get out of here with that.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty+Dec 10 2017, 04:36 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wasty @ Dec 10 2017, 04:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Thanks for the lesson on how Bullying works. Bullies succeed as you can see with the current president the USA has and clearly he’s also stupid as fuck. However if you honestly think an article on the SHL will cause bullies in Latvia to bully this random kid you’re as about as dumb as any bully. Clearly the picture doesn’t match, clearly the location of the article doesn’t match, and clearly you’re an idiot that doesn’t have the brain power to understand that this article will have zero effect on bullies and this random kid. You’re complaining to complain.

How Is “and famous and wealthy people, what a fucking great comparison you pulled out to a depressed high school student occassionally suffering from bullies” any different? Famous and wealthy people also have depression issues just as much as any other else. You’re blind if you think being successful, wealthy and famous let’s you abstain from mental health issues. My comparison was due to the fact PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME NAME ALL THE TIME.[/b]

Thanks for the precise diagnosis on my mental capability, I'll have to apologise as I won't be taking it seriously since I'm more than confident that I'm not an idiot, especially when it's coming from some smartass on the Internet.

Yeah I know how mental health works, I have a friend who's suffering from depression and struggles with uni, but to be honest with you, it is a tad bit easier as a successful person to deal with those issues.

Trump is not an idiot tho, he may be racist, bigoted and so on but you don't win a presidential campaign (unfortunately for everyone) as an idiot while being an underdog. You have to be delusional and as you said "with limited brain power" to think that

<!--QuoteBegin-Wasty@Dec 10 2017, 04:37 AM

Stop living in hypotheticals, it hasn’t happened for complaining about WHAT COULD happen is just hot air that isn’t neede. Get out of here with that.
[/quote]

ok i'll shut up jeez

don't call me an idiot tho pls

Japan Timber

Latvia syndicate Militia

Latvia  Steelhawks

By teztify

alright all the bullies know this isnt the real kokins by the time they get here anyways

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Dec 9 2017, 06:45 PM

but to be honest with you, it is a tad bit easier as a successful person to deal with those issues.
LOL. That's blatant hypothetical because you clearly don't know. Many Famous and Wealthy people have committed suicide due to depression or bullying. They are people to, just because they have more money or people know them more doesn't mean they have an easier chance at dealing with mental health issues or bullying. That's just ridiculous for to assume.

Now this is the quality content I come to the SHL to read

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Dec 10 2017, 04:55 AM

LOL. That's blatant hypothetical because you clearly don't know. Many Famous and Wealthy people have committed suicide due to depression or bullying. They are people to, just because they have more money or people know them more doesn't mean they have an easier chance at dealing with mental health issues or bullying. That's just ridiculous for to assume.

I do know the price of therapy and I do know that regular teenagers are more prone to getting depressed from bullying than someone who has a shitload in their bank

or do you think that such two persons would be in completely equal situations?

Japan Timber

Latvia syndicate Militia

Latvia  Steelhawks

By teztify

Patrick Triscuit does NOT SUPPORT THIS GAY SHIT 😡😡😡 THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS DELETE THIS

Quote:Originally posted by masxn1@Dec 10 2017, 05:01 AM
Patrick Triscuit does NOT SUPPORT THIS GAY SHIT 😡😡😡 THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS DELETE THIS

calling in ban hammer Ninja

Japan Timber

Latvia syndicate Militia

Latvia  Steelhawks

By teztify