Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 1 2012, 10:41 PM

Yeah but how long are we going to keep making excuses for the guy? At some point, the Cowboys need to realize Romo isn't a winner, find a different guy, and build around him.

I'd love to see Dallas give up whatever it takes to move up in the draft and take RGIII.
i agree 100%...but that doesnt mean he deserves the blame for EVERY loss

dem Giants

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 1 2012, 07:42 PM

i agree 100%...but that doesnt mean he deserves the blame for EVERY loss
Yeah but then you gotta look at it as in "Why do people make excuses for someone who has never proved himself a dominate force?"

You can't tell me Romo is a great QB because it seems that when Austin, Bryant and Witten are on their games Romo at times struggles. Great QB's make something out of nothing and make backups look like starters. (Ex. Brady, Rodgers, Brees...). Those guys make "filler" players or "nobodies" a valid weapon in the offence.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by AdamGarfield@Jan 1 2012, 10:49 PM

Yeah but then you gotta look at it as in "Why do people make excuses for someone who has never proved himself a dominate force?"

You can't tell me Romo is a great QB because it seems that when Austin, Bryant and Witten are on their games Romo at times struggles. Great QB's make something out of nothing and make backups look like starters. (Ex. Brady, Rodgers, Brees...). Those guys make "filler" players or "nobodies" a valid weapon in the offence.
im on your side bro lol
i just dont see how romo is at fault for this game

i dont think anybody thinks romo is on Brady, Rodgers, or Brees level lol...at least i hope not

All I'm saying is the interception to Ross was such a bad read and an even worse throw.

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 1 2012, 10:52 PM
All I'm saying is the interception to Ross was such a bad read and an even worse throw.
yea it was...thats the thing with romo
he'll make great plays, then he'll make terrible plays that cost his team games

Tony Romo's stats in the Cowboys losses.

12 TD's and 5 picks which is a real good stat especially when losing games and pretty much all the losses are personnel fault as well as defence.

Romo's stats this year 29 tds to 9 interceptions. I hate Romo but that to me shows elite qb level.

To me Romo is the 4th best qb in the league this year.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 1 2012, 10:56 PM

12 TD's and 5 picks which is a real good stat especially when losing games and pretty much all the losses are personnel fault as well as defence.

Romo's stats this year 29 tds to 9 interceptions. I hate Romo but that to me shows elite qb level.

Stafford for this year...Roethlisberger is 4th in general imo

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 1 2012, 07:56 PM

I'm sorry but you cannot be elite until you've proven yourself in the postseason. Romo is a sweetheart for fantasy football owners but a hemorrhoid to the real world.

Bress
Rodgers
Brady
Stafford
Newton
Eli

>>> Romo

If Matt Ryan had played like he has the past 5 weeks the entire season, he'd be above Romo as well.

if Romo can win this game, ill give him mad props

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 1 2012, 10:58 PM

I'm sorry but you cannot be elite until you've proven yourself in the postseason. Romo is a sweetheart for fantasy football owners but a hemorrhoid to the real world.
he doesnt even GET to the postseason that often lol

Victor Cruz is owning this game

damn...i thought Cruz was a fluke with all his lucky TDs early in the year.
time to start giving him some recognition

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 1 2012, 11:05 PM
Victor Cruz is owning this game
Ilike