Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 10 2015, 05:19 PM

Then got thrashed by Seattle. Denver is completely reliant on Manning to win games now, hence why they've been pretty pedestrian for the past like 5 weeks of the season. Baltimore can just beat you so many ways and are always a threat even if Flacco isn't the best QB on the field.

And yeah I have no idea on Rodgers, it's going to be quite a game to see.

I expect the Cowboys to do something the Cowboys would do.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 10 2015, 08:21 PM

I expect the Cowboys to do something the Cowboys would do.
:lol: wouldn't surprise me. I am pulling for the Cowboys through the NFC tbh,

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Rodgers tear scares me more just because of the temperature. Maybe it will be numb though anyways haha.

I hope Romo pulls a Romo though and gives up possession late.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Damn that catch.

L.O.B

That is game.

fucking terrifying game

I WANT DENVER.
I NEED DENVER.

btw, does anyone know is "T-Sizzle" was active tonight?
i mean, was he ever on the field?

pretty bad when Nate fucking Solder shuts you down.
maybe you should just…stop talking?

much love to Solder and Vollmer tho.
they stepped up in a huge way

also, shoutout to Amendola.
idc what you do in the regular season…you make plays like that he did tonight in the playoffs…you're worth that money

Quote:Originally posted by bpb@Jan 10 2015, 09:57 PM
btw, does anyone know is "T-Sizzle" was active tonight?
i mean, was he ever on the field?

pretty bad when Nate fucking Solder shuts you down.
maybe you should just…stop talking?

much love to Solder and Vollmer tho.
they stepped up in a huge way
T-Sizzle can talk all he wants, because he doesn't go over the line. He plays hard in between the whistles, has been successful doing so and brings energy every play. Sure he wasn't all that noticeable but in the past I've heard Brady say some really cocky things too, everyone has their faults.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 11 2015, 12:17 AM

T-Sizzle can talk all he wants, because he doesn't go over the line. He plays hard in between the whistles, has been successful doing so and brings energy every play. Sure he wasn't all that noticeable but in the past I've heard Brady say some really cocky things too, everyone has their faults.
you've heard Brady run his mouth to the media?

link me plz

i respect Suggs as a player…undoubtedly.
when you constantly run your mouth to the media and then show up and get manhandled by an average LT, you deserved to get called out.
sorry

Fucking fuck...

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

if i was a Ravens fan id be upset with him at this point Smile)

Vollmer shut down Dumervil in the same way, but Dumervil doesn't run his mouth.

Crazy that both of them were non-factors in the game and it was still as close as it was.
Flacco is playoff clutch tho.
Combine that with the fact that we couldn't stop the run.

Thank God our Oline played well or it would have been a blowout Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by bpb@Jan 10 2015, 10:21 PM

you've heard Brady run his mouth to the media?

link me plz

i respect Suggs as a player…undoubtedly.
when you constantly run your mouth to the media and then show up and get manhandled by an average LT, you deserved to get called out.
sorry
I've heard Brady indirectly insult the opponent in press conference. Don't act like he is a golden boy.

He ran his mouth to the media this time? All I saw Suggs do is not address Brady by name (instead saying #12). He even said that #12 is a hell of a player and the challenge is great. But if not referring to him by name is harsh, then maybe Brady and fans need to have thicker skin?

Some people like him some don't, I personally like his fire. Hell Revis can come off douchey too sometimes when he talks. Keep in mind home fantasies only hear what they want to hear through the media.

Why would you be upset with him? He gives his all. That secondary though is very week. The days of Ed Reed are long gone.

LA Panthers Goaltender