Create Account

blackwell cnc

[Image: f0pmAmw.png]

a little step out of the usual for me

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Dude this is pretty stellar both concept and creation.

A couple awesome things, you absolutely nailed the CRT TV glitch which is difficult to do without it looking hokey. The Blackwell font works perfectly here, not sure if you added the effects on the font yourself or not, regardless, it's :fire:.

A totally underrated element here is the lighting gradiating from light to fairly dark on the left side, it creates a good sense of flow.

Now the nitpicky things:
firstly, I think the render has too many effects on the face making it lower quality, I know that it fits with the style of the sig, but if the render had less scratch texture or maybe was a higher quality photo, it would look better.

Also, the Connor and Edmonton fonts should be removed or changed as they break the flow. A good alternative would be a font that is more shorter and further apart rather than tall especially for the Connor font.

so this is close to being perfect, but do better next time you plug.

Quote:Originally posted by kareykoala@Dec 22 2017, 07:09 PM
Dude this is pretty stellar both concept and creation.

A couple awesome things, you absolutely nailed the CRT TV glitch which is difficult to do without it looking hokey. The Blackwell font works perfectly here, not sure if you added the effects on the font yourself or not, regardless, it's :fire:.

A totally underrated element here is the lighting gradiating from light to fairly dark on the left side, it creates a good sense of flow.

Now the nitpicky things:
firstly, I think the render has too many effects on the face making it lower quality, I know that it fits with the style of the sig, but if the render had less scratch texture or maybe was  a higher quality photo, it would look better.

Also, the Connor and Edmonton fonts should be removed or changed as they break the flow. A good alternative would be a font that is more shorter and further apart rather than tall especially for the Connor font.

so this is close to being perfect, but do better next time you plug.

thank you my man, these are all things i'm gonna keep in mind next time i give a go at this kind of thing

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]