Player Page || Update Page

One of the greatest win-win trades in a while Smile
Love you Colorado!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

lmao remember this?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

09-30-2018, 03:11 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: lmao remember this?

go raps baby haha

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

this is my first time seeing this trade.... as a former Prince George GM.... UGGGGGHH

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

06-09-2019, 08:02 PMRublic Wrote: this is my first time seeing this trade.... as a former Prince George GM.... UGGGGGHH

What if I told you this (somehow) led to PGF's first Four Star Cup since S8?

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

12-27-2017, 09:07 PMWaters Wrote: ya ill be honest i love pgf with all my heart but i think this trade is dumb. your chances at the cup were already strong and now you've traded away 3 drafts just to add a couple percentage points to your chances. I will always prefer retooling on the fly to tanking for picks a la vancouver or halifax, and if you guys dont win this cup, it will all be for nothing. Even if you do win, it will definitely be a one-off, and you wont win again for a long time. I get that you want to break the cup drought, but this isnt the way to do it imo.
L

[Image: izzy.PNG]

03-06-2022, 02:19 AMdmuda11 Wrote:
12-27-2017, 09:07 PMWaters Wrote: ya ill be honest i love pgf with all my heart but i think this trade is dumb. your chances at the cup were already strong and now you've traded away 3 drafts just to add a couple percentage points to your chances. I will always prefer retooling on the fly to tanking for picks a la vancouver or halifax, and if you guys dont win this cup, it will all be for nothing. Even if you do win, it will definitely be a one-off, and you wont win again for a long time. I get that you want to break the cup drought, but this isnt the way to do it imo.
L
Objectively correct from me honestly. I was a genius back then with a great head for the game and it never left me

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

03-06-2022, 10:39 AMWaters Wrote:
03-06-2022, 02:19 AMdmuda11 Wrote: L
Objectively correct from me honestly. I was a genius back then with a great head for the game and it never left me
Hired

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]