Create Account

S39 North Stars Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>
<div align="center"> Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S39 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars </div>
<div align="center">[Image: VGg1x00.gif]</div>

The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We want to build on that iconic image with a new era of success, on the backs of a group of young stars.

Code:
[b]1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?[/b]

[b]2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?[/b]

[b]3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?[/b]

[b]4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team![/b]

[b]5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?[/b]

[b]6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?[/b]

[b]7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?[/b]

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Jon Tellofsen:

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I check the forum and discord multiple times a day, contributing whenever I can! I plan on remaining at the same level of activity for the foreseeable future.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I plan on having a long career that contains multiple championships

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

Preferably the max 4 years, but I am always open to SHL time earlier. I want to make sure I'm making the most of my time to earn TPE, but am okay with coming up whenever the team needs me, as long as I can be a positive contribution.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

I am a Colorado Avalanche fan and am also a huge fan of international hockey! I watch some Premier League here and there and keep up with Newcastle United.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

I do have discord! I use it multiple times a day in the STL locker room, and think I could contribute to an active team environment

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

I am new to the SHL and admittedly have no prior experience with any of the teams. It's a level playing field for me, and I plan on being a great player on whoever drafts me!

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?

Please do! I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time and consideration

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I think I am as active as I can be! I currently am tied for second in TPE in my class and have written nearly $10 million worth of media in the last week. There isn't any upcoming changes I can see, I am currently working a steady job that doesn't take up too much of my time.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

I want to be one of the all time greats! I believe I can earn enough TPE to keep my play strong for as long as I can and I have my sights set on breaking the all time records for "Games Played" and "Wins" as a goaltender! I want to do everything I can to make the team around me a successful one and I'll do whatever is required of me to help out.

I would like to spend at least another season in the SMJHL, ideally another two seasons but I am open to the needs of the franchise that drafts me!

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

I'm a Habs fan! I also follow Tottenham Hotspur (soccer) and the Toronto Raptors (basketball)!

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

I do have Discord! I use it a lot, I'm reachable all day when I'm not in work. I bring a positive attitude, someone who wants to talk to others and make new friends and contribute to an active team!

I would love to be a member of the North Stars. I think you are a team that is looking for a goaltender of the future and I think I could fill that role perfectly, it's up to me to show that to you between now and the draft!

That would be great, I would love to talk to you about this some more!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

I'm basically on the site a lot due to free time while I hear back from my job, but even when I start back their I will have a bunch of time during the day since I work nights and don't need a lot of sleep.

Hopefully one with a lot of Cups and points. I'm big on the idea that team success leads to individual success.

Based on my talks with most GMs I expect to be down for at least another two seasons or so but nothing is set in stone in my eyes.

Being from Chicagoland, the Blackhawks are my team. I was born and raised in Ohio so Ohio State is my college team, NFL is Giants cause my rents hated NFL (Bungles bungled too much for them) and I liked them the most, NBA is fun to watch but I don't have a team, and I have been a big supporter of Tottenham Hotspur in the EPL since like 6th grade. COYS

Yes, yes, dank memes/gifs, more dank memes/gifs plus fun conversations with teammates.

High! I think it would be awesome to be apart of one of the original SHL franchises and a team that is on the rise. Plus the logo is slick af

Absolutely! Either here or on discord (mjl002#2146)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I'd say moderately active. I do not see it going down anytime soon, but activity can always improve.

Win as many cups with my teammates as possible

As long as I am needed there by my SHL team.

Hawks and Avs are my favorite NHL teams. Also a big Wisconsin Badger Athletics fan and St Louis Cardinals fan.

I do use discord to interact with the team.

About as high as all the others. I'd be happy with wherever I go.
If it's deemed necessary, sure.

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? I am in school full time during the week and work full time during the weekend. I can fluctuate in activity depending on how busy I get but I'll be on every few days.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? I want to have a long career and I want to win at least one Stevens trophy. I would also like to win back to back cups in my career.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? I have no preference, whatever my team needs from me.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! I like the Oilers. For NFL I like the Eagles.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? I do use Discord. I prefer getting to know people as opposed to just spamming memes as I'm old school.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I have no ill will towards the Stars. No real strong connection to the team though.

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? I am definitely not opposed to getting to know people.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I'm on here daily, checking for TPE opportunities, currently involved with IIHF and trying to learn about what it takes to be a GM. So I guess you could say improving because I'll be a GM some day, but I'm pretty active already.

I'm not really sure. I'll need some guidance to figure that out. I want to be a top pairing player at the peak of my career, but I'm going to need to find the sweet spot of when to bank my TPE so I can combat that regression.

I want to win a Four Stars Cup. Luckily we're doing well so far these playoffs and plan on having a capped starting goalie, 5 capped defensemen and 4 or 5 capped forwards by the end of next year's regular season so we have 2 good chances to make it happen. If I don't get one by then we'll have to talk about it and see what happens, but JKortesi8 has been good to me so I'm pretty committed to my fellow Crows.

The Detroit Red Wings, I also like the Calgary Flames. I'm not really into any other sports except tennis.

Yes, I'm on it daily. I'm just looking for activity on the discord.

It really depends. If you think you can make the North Stars into a playoff team by S41 and you're willing to answer questions I have like "Why did you make this trade?" or "What should I put my TPE into next?" then I'm really interested in the team. If not, better find another guy.

Sure! If you're interested in me enough to message me I'll happy answer back!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I should cap out every season.

probably retire are 5 seasons of regression. Team success 100%

However long is needed.

Oilers, ESKS , Eagles

I do use it, just good conversation

Neutral, don't know much about the team.

yessir

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

10/10 I will remain a 10.

I want to win the SHL first off, I dont care how. Then I will re evaluate.

As long as I need to until I can find some form of success in the SHL

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!Oh boy, you ask the wrong guy: Habs, Oilers, Packers, Eskimos, Seahawks, Blue Jays, Mariners, Raptors, Spurs, TFC and Liverpool FC.

I use discord way more than I should. I will see every msg you post.

10/10. I would love to be drafted.

Please that would be great!

I check daily, or at least as often as possible (last week I was rather sick and couldn't get out of bed, for example!Wink I foresee it remaining the same, but I will improve it if necessary.

I would love to help a team succeed in the regular season and playoffs; just pure dominance for an entire season. I haven't really looked that far ahead into my career, longevity wise, but I'm committed to being the best player I can be!

I'd love to get my SHL career going right away, but if I need more time "seasoning," so be it!

Toronto Maple Leafs. I also like the Blue Jays and pay attention to the Raptors (I don't watch the games, but I know how they're doing.)

I do have Discord, yes. I use it now to communicate with my SMJHL team. In my experience it brings camaraderie and a more relaxed environment to chat in, kind of like a locker room.

High! I like every other Toronto sports franchise, and to play close to home (both in sim, and IRL) would be amazing!

For sure!

Casual - I do my weekly shit, the odd PT and I'll likely continue to do that. I do chat here and there in Discord

Hopefully win a damn cup this time around lmao other than that just staying casual, probably a long career

Only as long as needed until I can make an impact in the pros

I'm all in on my Toronto teams. For NFL it's the Colts. Not much of a baseball guy but I'm big into the other three sports!

You know the answer to that

9 - I like <a href='index.php?showuser=2458' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Symmetrik</a> he's good people

If you see that being necessary, sure

Its not that good right now, I want it to improve and I think it will.
Best selfless team player.
IDC
The bruins, but i dont really follow the NHL. Chicago Bears, Boston Red Sox, Real Madrid.
Yes. Yes. A cool dude. A active LR
High.
Sure.

On a scale from 1-10 im about an 8. I have to work on my discord bot so I keep track of teams and statistics frequently. I don't have that great of an article flow but I hope to make some money from running the shl bot.

I'm looking to help out the team more than anything. I don't expect to be the greatest player, but being able contribute to the team will be satisfying enough for me.

Probably 3 or 4 seasons in order to be fully prepared for the SHL

I watch the Tampa Bay Lightning

Yes. I run the SHL discord bot (if you don't have it feel free to ask). I enjoy being in an active locker room.

Pretty High.

Yeah. I enjoy more personal conversation

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Currently 7 or 8, I do see it going to 9 or 10 in the future.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? I think longetivity is always something I want to achieve, but I also want to help a team win championships and maybe some personal triumphes thrown in with that.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Not entirely sure, however long is needed really.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! I like Capitals or Sabres in hockey, mainly the DC teams in other sports, especially like football and baseball.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? I do have discord and I am on it all day. I would hope for some advice and talk about the league. I want it to help me immerse myself further and learn more about the league.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? 7 or 8

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? Absolutely, I think 1 on 1 discussions are always helpful and appreciated. You get to know someone better than through a copy pate questionaire.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

My current activity level is quite okay - I've done every PT this season, I think every AC as well. Was kind of backed on ITC because had to spent 8mil on weakness change.

I want my player to start in a young group and see how it plays out in the long run. If we have a chance for the cup once my player starts to reach his peak, he could stay, if not then definitely some of his last seasons in cup contender teams.

Would like to spend at least one season, but obviously that's up to you to decide.

Not a huge NHL follower but obviously like Buffalo Sabres as a Latvian, played Ducks on NHL when I was younger and had New York Islanders on one GM league.

My sport, however, is soccer and amongst my favorite teams are Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund.

Love discord, it made me return to SHL and become a kind of active member.

More than average.

I love 1 on 1 discussions!

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify