Create Account

S39 North Stars Interested Prospects

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

I see only a slight regression as i take on more responsibility at work.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

Hoping team success tbh.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

As long as is needed before i have a solid spot and wont drag the team down.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

NHL: St.Louis Blues EPL: Arsenal CFL: B.C. Lions MLS: Vancouver Whitecaps

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?

Yes, yes, and team motivation, Physt puns, dirty jokes, and video games?

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

I havn't heard too much but i like the ascetic.

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion?

I don't mind 1 on 1s if you feel you need to talk to me.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?
Bad on site, honestly I see it improving because the holidays are over and I'm settling into my promotion at work.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?
Honestly, as much as I can make a sim version of Kris Letang. Long minutes because he can block, hit, score, dominate. I want a good team success too. I feel like that you become a star because of the team you play with.

Whatever works the best for both teams.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!
Pittsburgh Penguins and the New York Jets. I don't want to talk about the Jets season, it makes me cringe.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it?
I have discord, I check every day, I bring fun and singing and smiles. I want to find a group of people that enjoy each other and have a good time.

6-7? I am so bad at these questions because I've been here long enough to be like, I'm willing to do anything!

yes

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? 5-8

Team success

However long I need

Sharks, Buccaneers, Mariners (yes I like the badness)

Always on

5-8 don't care where I get drafted

Anytime

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? I'd say 7 or 8 out of 10, and plan on staying that way

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Long term success. I want to be a top contributor for a successful team.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? 2 or 3 seasons

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Penguins. Love the Steelers, and I play all types of sports

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? I do have Discord, and I think I bring some humor and pop-culture references to it Smile

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I'd say 6

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? If you'd like more info from me, I'd be absolutely fine with that!

Low-moderate, will definitely improve, just a busy time with school atm

Team dynasty

As long as it takes to be a useful player on the team

Leafs, Manchester United, Ottawa 67s

Yes, use it a ton. Don't talk much when I join a new server but I slowly get into more and more convos. Ntuttle#2826

7, but I'd be happy with any team in the SHL

I'm open to the possibility. If you're interested I can get back to you within a few hours at most.

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

Pretty active, check forums a couple times a day and active on discord throughout the day as well. Don't see that changing.

A mix of personal and team success. But a championship trumps all.

Another couple of seasons ideally.

For hockey I'm a habs fan. IRL I play rugby for my university and hometown team.

I'm on discord pretty often during the day, an active locker room is one of the more important things for me.

8/10, it looks like you guys are a team that will be on the rise and I'd like to be a part of that.

If you have anything more to ask of me, sure

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Probably 7-8, and it should improve.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? I just want to make the best assist focused center I can.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Whatever works for the team that drafts me, it doesn't matter to me.

4) What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Capitals, Wizards, Orioles, Ravens. Growing up in Baltimore Ravens and Orioles were easy choices, as for Wizards and Capitals, they're just the closest teams to me, so I stuck with them.

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What do you think you could bring to the team channel? What are you looking for from it? Yes, I'd bring a positive attitude and someone who isn't gonna give up no matter what, and even when times are tough I'd keep trucking and would try to help the team anyway I can. I'd like to get a positive attitude back and people who are doing everything they can to help make the team a winning organization.

6) What’s your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? I'd like to be on the team, but as I don't know a lot about any of the teams I just want to be on a team and help them in whatever way I can.

7) Would you like to receive a PM with some more 1 on 1 discussion? That's fine with me, I'm open to anything

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]