Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.
Brock Becker Updates

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard? 1-10, low-high, whatever ya like.
I’m an Edmonton boy so it’s always cool playing for your childhood team. 10!

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?
I check SHL every day at least once. 10/10

3. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.
I’d love to get points, but I’m a playmaker, so if I’m getting points and helping my team win we’re all happy. Share the wealth!

5. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?
Edmonton Oilers all the way! Born and raised in Edmonton, loved hockey but I’m a fan of all sports.

6. Do you play hockey (ice, floor, street, etc)?
Played 10 years of ice hockey and a few more in ball hockey

7. Pineapple and pizza go together like...
In the words of the great Forrest Gump! “Peas and carrots”

8. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? Please include your discord name if you use it.
I do, discord name is Grilled Twinkiez

9. Would you like some 1 on 1 time with the Edmonton management team?
Doesn’t hurt. Always Like to get to know the management.

[Image: nasty.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature. sig

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard? 1-10, low-high, whatever ya like. 8

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 8

I would love to win a Challenge Cup, although a personal goal of mine is to lead the league in hits one season.

5. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy? My favourite NHL is the Winnipeg Jets, who are having a tremendous season so far! As for other sports I play a ton of golf in the summer, a bit of tennis, and I also play some hockey with the boys at our community rink. Other hobbies are guitar, netflix, and some video games.

6. Do you play hockey (ice, floor, street, etc)? I play ice and street hockey.

7. Pineapple and pizza go together like... Water and Sand

8. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? Please include your discord name if you use it. My team almost exclusively uses Discord to chat. My username is "Chris Thorburn#2206" (Chris Thorburn is my favourite hockey player)

9. Would you like some 1 on 1 time with the Edmonton management team? If you guys feel its necessary, then sure!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.
sig

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard? 1-10, low-high, whatever ya like.

8-9

Team, I just want a bunch of cups

5. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?
Ace and I are the bestest of not only friends but also EASHL teammates. I like the avs.

Some street hockey and some knee hockey/mini sticks

Tooth paste and orange juice, they don't and if you like it theres probably something wrong with you

8. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? Please include your discord name if you use it.
Discord jdinino#0615

Depends what we're doing Wink

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

It's all there in my sig!

10! If you're interested in having me on your team I'd be delighted to play for you!

I would think it has been a 10 this season! I've earned the most TPE in my draft class and written a few big media articles too!

4. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.

I think with goaltenders they tend to go hand in hand, but I'm definitely a team first player!

I'm a big Habs fan! I enjoy watching other sports too, soccer, basketball and football particularly!

I played when I was a kid, I'm just not a very good skater!

No comment!

I currently am very Discord based as that is the way my team communicates, but I am happy to use Locker Room also and have done a lot in the past!

I would, absolutely!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Here is my update page which also has my entire ratings: Update Page

Individual slightly more, but only barely.

I like the Capitals and the Sabres. I like baseball and football as well. Lots of hobbies.

I do not, no.

Mango and Lasagna

I am fine with all of that. Username is juosu#0130

Yes, I always appreciate getting to know someone and talking about philosophies. It gives more of an idea than just a copy pasted questionaire.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Bumping because the other cool kids are

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Sig

High?

7. I update but I'm not super active in the LR.

Team

Penguins, I like playing music and video games. I like basketball in addition to hockey.

Used to play street and floor hockey all the time, would go out on the ice during winter. Haven't in the last 2 years though.

Steel-toed boots and a pair of testicles. I'm sure someone's into it though.

Discord, I'm in your locker room already.

No, Ace talks to me like every day. It sucks.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Sig

Middling

5, trying to bring myself up to a 9

Both. I want to kick ass as a star d-man but that doesn't happen without the right team.

I love to ski and my favorite team is the Pens. Sue me.

I used to play field hockey

A match made in heaven

Discord. My name is starmorgs on there.

If it would help clear up some questions, sure

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Sig!

10!

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?.

Right now it's about 6, as work is currently crazy.

Team success drives individual success, so team.

I'm a diehard Maple Leafs fan. I really love watching hockey (all levels) and in my spare time I play guitar and video games.

Floor hockey, yes. I like to play ice hockey but I'm not a very good skater.

A horse and carriage.

Discord. Shanster925#3569

Yes, for sure!

Sig

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard? 1-10, low-high, whatever ya like. 6

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 7 or 8

3. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too. Team success that I can contribute to

5. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy? Penguins. I play all types of sports (hockey, volleyball, basketball...etc) and love TV and movies.

6. Do you play hockey (ice, floor, street, etc)? Ice and dek

7. Pineapple and pizza go together like... sandpaper and toilet paper. The two should never be combined

8. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)? Please include your discord name if you use it. Discord -- TimmyP17

9. Would you like some 1 on 1 time with the Edmonton management team? Sure!

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=84349

Medium-high, I'd be happy with just about any team in the SHL.

6-7

Team, if I can get 10-20 points I'll be happy

Leafs fan, do some gaming, bit overwhelmed with school but am investing as much time into SHL as I can

Never played on skates, but have played a season of ball hockey and play street hockey from time to time

Nothing, that's disgusting

Discord: Ntuttle#2826

I'm open to the possibility if you are interested.

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

Sig

5/6. Don't really know too much about the team but that's not a bad thing

Both, ideally. But will always choose team over individual when I have to

Favorite team would be Montreal. I play rugby in the real world and do anything the average 21~ year old guy is into

Could never afford to play ice growing up, but was always playing street/floor hockey when I could

Matt Cooke and disciplined play

Discord 99% of the time - username JT3

If you have extra questions you'd like me to answer, sure

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Player Page
I just want to get drafted, I don't really have problems with any team so I'm fine wherever I go.
7-8, active but I don't post much, prefer a low profile.
I like to win, while leading rookies in points was nice being part of the worst team wasn't.
I really enjoy football and baseball, big fan of Orioles, Ravens, and Capitals. I also do a lot of gaming.
Only hockey I play is on PS4
peanut butter and jelly. Pineapple Pizza is great.
Discord, discord name is to12143#3903
That'd be fine with me.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]