Create Account

Season 39 Interested Prospects

Hey everybody, while we do not rely on this for scouting we do see it as a fun way for us here in Hamilton to get to know you better.

Code:
[b]1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)[/b]

[b]2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you.[/b]

[b]4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord? [/b]

[b]6. Do you consider yourself a leader?[/b]

[b]7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)[/b]

[b]8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]9.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)[/b]

[b]10. Post your favorite gif/meme.[/b]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

Sig baby

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

9-10

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you.

I want to be one of the players that helps the team win, if we are winning, im probably doing something right.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

I'm on as often as i can be and, as much as im not the best writer,, i will still try.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

I'm on Discord as often as i can, though i lack memes

6. Do you consider yourself a leader?

I've been vocal about the passion for the team and tend to bring everyone up, so maybe?

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

7/10 without having shared an LR with him.

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

The St.Louis Blues are my fave team and i mostly play RPGs or Strategy games inbetween being a dad and full time work.

9.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)

If you don't like it rare your disrespecting steak.

10. Post your favorite gif/meme.

[Image: recoome_by_ashurathehedgehog199-d3dz6z0.jpg]

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?sho...try2381047

6 to 8

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you.
The truth? A bit of both, I want my individual success to be a contributing factor to the team that will draft me.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

I will follow the usual means of getting money within the SHL, but also I may be keeping some from my time with the Detroit Falcons to help.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

I'm on Discord fairly often and I check the forums on a daily basis.

No, but I can be one on occasion should the need be there.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

Who? I'm kidding, we're talking about a Legend here so 10 out of 10! :D

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

Let's see, I'm a video game quality assurance tester, my favorite team other than the Montreal Canadiens is the Pittsburgh Penguins, I enjoy gaming (Video games and LARPS) as well as e-fedding, watching movies, playing with my ratties, enjoying time with the girlfriend and our cat. Oh and I'm a big time Deadpool fan! ^^

Medium rare with a side of mashed tatoes and some gravy please. Go heavy on the gravy. ^^

[Image: Batman-Slapping-Robin.jpg]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

In da sig

8 or 9

Team first plus I think if the team does well then so will I

I regularly put out articles and I'm currently on the smjhl awards committee (tho the pay ain't much)

90% of what I say is memes

I think I can be one. I always try to help my fellow rookies if I can.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

10/10 but he too good at RL

Chicago Blackhawks, I watch lots of sports, play soccer irl, play video games and watch anime. I played some floor hockey in highschool but that's it

Medium-rare aka the only good way

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5484661]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

sig

10. Seriously, you won't find a more active person on here. I'm planning on having a managerial role at some point, and I'm already getting involved with the IIHF management team.

Team success is more important. but it doesn't hurt to be one of the leaders on the squad.

I'm at 16 million right now, should add another 12 million if the other grader gives me the double payout that I was told I deserve for this article when it gets graded.

Honestly I don't if I'm dank enough to use memes/60 as a good metric for measuring how valuable of a participant I am. But I'm active boi, and I'll be in discord every day.

Generally yes. I've been a captain for my college inline hockey team the past 2 years. I'm an active person for STL, I'd say JKortesi considers me a leader for the team.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)
I don't know 'em. So like maybe 2 chickens/10.

Red Wings and the Calgary Flames. I played ice hockey for 15 years, now I play inline for my university in the NCRHA. Gonna graduate this semester with my computer science degree and write code for a living while coaching a different inline team and maybe some lil' bois and grils on ice. My hobbies other than this website are hockey, programming, hanging my girlfriend and cooking.

Depends on the cut. Somewhere between medium and rare is good, but everyone has their own idea of what those words mean, I'd rather cook it myself. If you seriously need help cooking steak, I recommend Basics with Babish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFDElc5sfSM Great guy to learn from.

I don't know, but this is a pretty good song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvlLgYOcWxE

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Sig

9/10

Team success for sure, not to mention team success breads individual success.

I built myself a lil pillow with my last player, and currently hold a job.

Minimal production tbh.

When I need to be, I am willing to help out teams when they need it.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

phooney.

One semester left in uni, with only 3 classes so it should be a breeze. / Oilers / Xbox / Ball hockey

Medium rare.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2362613

Team Success. I want to do everything I can to have multiple titles in my career, and I'll do that by any means necessary, especially by avoiding the flashy stats fornthe greater overall contribution.

I hope to have a lot of that money from SMJHL media before the next season starts. I'm going to be writing plenty of media and plan on getting my equipment through those means.

I bring good truculence/60, not sure about memes though

No. My player and myself as a person are more utility people that work well with others and compliment thier teammates play.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

10. On efficiency alone. Weren't they drafted in the last round of their draft year?

Favourite team is the Colorado Avalanche! I like History, Theatre, and statistics. I have not played ice hockey since I was 14.

Medium-Well. Cooked, but with a bit of pink to make it worth having steak to begin with.

On mobile. Going to have to come back and edit this with it.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

in my sig

8. I gotta run the discord bot and constantly add to it and update to it.

Team success.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?\
I hope to make some bucks with articles as i get more time. I do expect to make some money for the bot though (but it isn't a guarantee)

I'm active. Meme production (or reposting) is based on how much free time I have

I'm a follower until I feel comfortable in my situation.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)
10. No hesitation

I watch the Tampa Bay Lighting. I don't play hockey because of Florida

I don't eat steak (crucify me)

[Image: wednesday.jpg]

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=85413

Team, but usually I make good players so when the team's doing well, my player's are.

I make sigs

I only deal in savage memes and I have thousands.

I can be?

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

Canucks, never played hockey and one of my biggest hobbies is being fit/active, do tonnes of outdoor activities ranging from hiking with my dogs, mountain biking, 4x4ing, street racing etc.

Medium/Medium rare

Too savage to be on the boards.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

sig

I'd say a 7, I'm usually on the site every day and discord everyday, although I normally only post PTE tasks.

I would love to win a cup one day, although I also would like to lead the league in hits one day as well. Both kind of go hand in hand though!

I will do the bare minimum of articles/graphics to max out my TPE every season, nothing more and nothing less.

My memes/60 is over 9000

Not really, I'm just kinda there if you know what I mean.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

buddys a 10

The Winnipeg Jets are the best organization in the NHL. My hobbies outside of the SHL are hockey, guitar, and netflix.

Medium, cooked evenly on both sides!

Bryz playing with his bobblehead, watching the humongous big universe
[Image: 28ldpvt.gif]

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Sig

6ish

All about the team, so lets win a cup.

I'll write articles and media if I know it's needed.

Probably not a lot.

Maybe a silent one

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

Hawks and Avs. Reading, xbox, netflix, going to class late

Medium

Ilike

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so) Don't tell me what to do.

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? Anywhere between 1 and 10.

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you. I want to be the best. *cue Pokemon theme*

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I will post "Accept" in my massive contract signing thread.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord? 0

6. Do you consider yourself a leader? Yes

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10) 1

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Currently I am in school full time during the week and I work full time on the weekends. My favourite team is Connor McDavid. I have only played beer league hockey and I am atrocious at it but I love it.

9.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc) With alcohol

10. Post your favorite gif/meme. [Image: Ceiling_Cat__I_want_to_believe.jpg]

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so) http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2363420

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, none of us will think lesser of you. I will change my TPE to help benefit the team overall. I want to win games, that is my goal.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I can write things, I write things very well.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord? I am very active so I will do things

6. Do you consider yourself a leader? sure if I am given enough power to make myself feel good.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10) Milk

8. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Oilers/Habs, I love hockey and video games

Medium Well

10. Post your favorite gif/meme. hmmmmmmmmmm

It's also in my signature

I am most active on Discord in the Scarebros Locker Room, but I'd probably say 7 or 8.

I strive for more team-oriented success. My original plan for my player build was to be a pass first defensively strong winger. That all got changed when I got drafted by St Louis, I had to adapt and become a shoot first winger.

I plan to rock out some media here shortly in regards to DeMaricus Smyth's rookie season in the SMJHL; how things are looking going into the draft; Draft Day and how im feeling about my new SHL club; and Smyth's outlook on the IIHF Tournament.

My m/60 production is .69, but in playoffs always bumps up to .1:10

I would consider myself a leader, but always more in the lead by example way.

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)
Gooney is stinky, we all know that

My favorite NHL team is the Colorado Avalanche, my boi Mack Daddy is slaying since Dutchy got traded. Outside of the SHL I play hockey, I watch hockey and I have an internship with a Major Junior Hockey Club. I FREAKING LOVE HOCKEY.

Medium. Im not a vampire nor do I like to eat hockey pucks. Medium is just perfect, and always juice and flavorful.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

It has wavered a little bit due to the holidays but a solid 7-8

I get in where I fit in, if the team needs me to be an individual then so be it, if not I'm happy with team accolades.

Maybe enough

Dankness

yup

7.Rate Gooney? (1-10)

Sharks - Beer, Bourbon, Bitches, Concerts, Camping that type of shit

Medium