Create Account

Season 39 Winnipeg Jets Interested Prospect Thread

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?
Rings and maybe an individual award. But honestly, get me to 800 TPE or 1000 TPE. Pls. To avenge Zina.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
Honestly, get as close to Tanger as much as I can. Max is going to be that pesty, can outshoot and kick your ass into next week. Granted the sim gods are pretty meh over stuff like that but the deal is that I want to have a sim Tanger.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
I want to be a part of a community and a narrative. Just fuck yeah, someone do some story telling with me with their players. I love it.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
Yes.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
Whatever would make the most amount of sense for the Jets and the Knights tbh.

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?
I've dealt with fucking tire fires and lived through it. You got me, you have me forever.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!
Narrative? Anyone? Can someone tell me about whether or not people are in love fictionally on this team? Thanks

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

Score some goals, win some cups.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.

Two-way, sniping winger. Ideally one that can score a fair bit while remaining defensively reliable. Passing is definitely secondary, but due to the emphasis on defense/PH he shouldn't make dumb passes as a result of the lower passing attribute.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

Being part of a team locker room and watching the sims. Media is fun too when I have an idea that I can run with.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

Sure. Everything depends on the actual fit, but as long as I like it here I would see no reason not to play here.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

Three seasons is the ideal, unless the team has a real need otherwise. But four seasons would be too long.

I dunno. Charm?

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me or one of our GMs, Nereus or MWHazard! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

No questions.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? Win some championships, become the best goalie in the league.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I am focusing especially on the three major goalie categories, hand speed, reaction time and style control and will mainly focus on those, while keeping secondary ratings slightly behind.

I think so far, I just enjoyed building my player a bit and getting better. Discords and lockerrooms are always fun. I usually really go in depth with articles but have not done that in this league as much yet. I think once I know the SHL better, I will definitely get into that more. The stats are definitely where I am at home though.

I don`t see why not Smile

I think I would prefer to go to the SHL faster, but I dont mind either way really.

I am well known among the sim leagues, am GM in another league, have written a ton of articles in other leagues, especially focusing on statistical analysis and doing crazy things like going through every boxscore for some statistic I wanted to create or keeping a spreadsheet with every person`s TPE that I update every week in a different league.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? I'd like to build an all-star playmaking center

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). A playmaker that is able to score and is defensively responsible

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team? All of the above!

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Possibly

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? Just finished my rookie season in the SMJHL, so I'm sure I have another year or two before getting called up

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class? I'm active, funny (I think so at least) and a good guy

Win some championships

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
Two-way forward/playmaker, scoring at a moderate pace while still keeping things tidy in the defensive zone

Sim and the community of the team are most enjoyable, just getting to know new people and bond over a game

Sure

I'd be fine with coming up whenever I'm needed

I'm sure there's something

[Image: HnTzSBefQ4a84s9UMfi9_w.png]

[Image: D6T4tiy.png]  [Image: 5cVzKxa.png] | [Image: LWLEHdF.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png]  [Image: D6T4tiy.png]
[Image: xwSUfzz.png]

[Image: aMvKdGW.png]

Number one goal is a championship, followed by becoming a top defender

Two-way defenseman. Duncan Keith is my favorite player so I'm trying to model him a bit. Responsible defensively, good offensively, great skater

Favorite parts would be the locker room and tracking team/stats. Also like keeping up with league discussion. Media is probably my least favorite but I'm willing to do it when I need to.

I'm a pretty loyal guy so as long as there are no issues I would love to stick with whoever drafts me.

I'd like to spend a couple seasons in juniors, but not too long. Probably two or three would be ideal.

Honestly? Probably not a lot. I'm a pretty standard guy.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I just want to make an assist focused center, open up scoring chances for my teammates.
Two way Forward, Center. Trying to pass the puck and just give my teammates chances to score and make plays.
I enjoyed watching my player lead rookies in points, while the Raiders were well struggling to put it likely. I really enjoy the people in Halifax as well.
Yeah, I can see me staying.
Whatever works best for the team, I'm open to anything.
My ability to make plays, Berger led rookies in points, and was 9th among all centers in points. Berger was able to elevate teammates and help the Raiders play better than they may have without them. Berger was a top rookie in the SMJHL and with a good team around him(hopefully the Raiders make the leap) he could turn into a top Center in SMJHL.
I don't really have any questions for y'all at this time, I'll be sure to ask if I think of anything.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Quite simply I would like to be ''All That i Can Be'' and bring the player to it's maximum potential with a winning organisation. As a goaltender I understand it's a bit different than a forward of defensement but it's a challenge I enjoy tackling.

Butterfly Goaltender inspired by Patrick Roy.

I like all of what you wrote in the question.
Especially being part of a locker room and being fascinated with keeping up with my stats and my team.

I wouldn't show interest if i wasn't.

I would like to spend at least one season in the Juniors so that I can develop my character and be ''SHL Ready'' more than I would if I jumped ont he ice right away. Unless of course there is a dire need of a back-up goalie.

Honestly? I'm not different than any other who wants to play with the Jets.
I like the team, and I want to play for a winning organisation to help it keep winning.
Like I am now with the Detroit Falcon they just finish runner up for the Cup I want to help them win the Championship as soon as next season.

What are you needs in terms of goaltending?
Are you into ''roleplay''? Silly question but I have ideas behind that lol

Thank you, and go Jets!

No, thank you! ^^