Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread - Kelowna Knights

1. How did you hear about the site?

Recommended via a subreddit thread

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

by this scale, probably a 7

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

hard to not say both, since winning is the most important thing, but not interacting with your teammates is lame.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

unknown at this time, but I do want to take some time and learn the site, and develop my player

5. Favourite NHL team?

Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes. With chocolate chips and some butter.

7. Do you have any pets?

Negative

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

play some games, but they're mostly WWII related. watch Formula 1 a lot (they're on break). Play hockey on the weekends. Yeah card and board games are fun. Secret Hitler is a good one. Favorite music is EDM

9. Anything else you’d like us to know?

Other people have asked this, but I like using discord for team interactions

10. Do you kno da wae?

no..get out

Reddit about a year and a half ago.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Both are important but the latter lasts longer and builds real friendships.

3, maybe 4

5. Favourite NHL team?

Colorado Avalanche

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

3 Boston Terriers

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

Gaming, Writing, Comics, Graphic Design

Not really. Most probably know me by now.

10. Do you kno da wae?

This meme is terrible. I hate you.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

My brother is Shadowz, and although I did initially try SHL, I never really got into it. After playing in the NSFL and being a GM in the PBE, I decided I was ready to give it another shot.

7 or 8

Locker Room for sure (looking for an active discord, that's my number one desire)

No clue.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Don't really follow the NHL. If I had a gun to my head, I guess I'd say Rangers.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Depends on the day. I'd pick Pancakes if I had to pick one for dinner though.

7. Do you have any pets?

Yup! Three cats, three dogs, and some fish.

I enjoy music, playing video games, playing basketball. I also love watching baseball, and have the Yankees season streaming pass.

10. Do you kno da wae?

100%

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

reddit

A close-knit locker room is more likely to win championships

As long as they need me

5. Favourite NHL team?

Flames

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

One dog named Cubby

Gaming and Music

Nope

10. Do you kno da wae?

Yep

1. How did you hear about the site? Found it through the NSFL

6-8 depending on the Lockerroom and culture!

Close Knit Locker room, as if the LR is crap even winning is tempered, but if it is good, you can weather the losses and winning is even better.

However long the team needs me to stay in the Juniors

5. Favourite NHL team?
Chicago Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, dogs

Gaming, soccer, table top gaming.

Not really, look forward to the draft.

10. Do you kno da wae?
To San Jose?

Another sim league

Turn the dial to 11

Either works *wink*

However long it takes

5. Favourite NHL team?

COREY PERRY IS A SAINT

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

Nah

Being a weeb

Nah

10. Do you kno da wae?

why are u asking a brudda if he nos de way? dat is quite redundant

1. How did you hear about the site? - reddit

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). - 8/9

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?- close knit locker room

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?- as long as needed

5. Favourite NHL team? - detroit red wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes? - waffles everyday

7. Do you have any pets? - a pug named kane

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? - music and fashion

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? - i’ve run my own sim leagues by myself in the past

10. Do you kno da wae? - no please show me da wae

HFboards, 33 seasons ago

Championships

2 to 3

5. Favourite NHL team?
Minnesota Wild

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Belgian Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope, two kids

I'm not gonna write all that out

Here's a fact about Octopus (My favorite animal), A bulbous sack-like body, or mantle, is perched on top of an octopus' head. The only hard part of their bodies is a sharp, parrot-like beak that is on the underside, where the arms converge. Octopuses have powerful jaws and venomous saliva.

10. Do you kno da wae?
wtf

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Referred by thatdamnwalrus

Probably a 6 or 7 until I get a sense of how everything really works.

I think they go hand in hand, having a good room will help a team be more successfull.

I think as long as I can honestly help my team and also progress my player. Without fully understanding how things work, I'm willing to be able to do both.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Pens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

We have a 75 pound shepard.

I have kids that take a ton of my time lol. I own and coach a team in the Simulation Football League and still manage to find time to play Dungeons and Dragons every now and then.

I hope to get drafted by a team where I can be a part of the puzzle to help them compete.

10. Do you kno da wae?

Over the river and through the woods?

Reddit

Winning

2 max

5. Favourite NHL team?
Ducks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes

Mountaineering

I played here back in S20

10. Do you kno da wae?
I do kno da wae

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

From the nose-goblins that live under my chair.

8ish
I like being around good people

Whatever my SHL team wants probably, but at least two seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?
N.Y. Rangers, baby!!

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Like choosing between a good colon cleansing and a rubdown from a large Lithuanian man, there really is no wrong answer here. Probably pancakes though, if I had to choose.

7. Do you have any pets?
I've a got a hairy, little friend named Bonk. Does that count?

I'm a huge fan of Swedish yak wrestling.

I'm a Kelowna alum baby. Once a Knight, always a Knight.

10. Do you kno da wae?
I'm cold and scared. Please hold me close.

This post has been edited by NourFFAK: Jan 17 2018, 01:04 PM

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? From QuantumCowboy

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Winning

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? minimum 2 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? Colorado Avalance

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? crafts, baking, playing games with friends and family

10. Do you kno da wae? Nope

1. How did you hear about the site? From Flan and DPark like 7 years ago

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 8

Both

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2 minimum

5. Favourite NHL team? Oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? 1 dog and 1 cat.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? LoL

No

10. Do you kno da wae?
My brudda

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Pro Baseball Experience

10 minus pi

LR baby. Winning is cool too though

However long makes sense for me, if I'm having a good time it don't matter

5. Favourite NHL team?
The Mighty Ducks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles all day

7. Do you have any pets?
A cat named Fiona. She's cute but a PITA

All of those things you listed basically. Lots of gaming and magic the gathering

I think I'm good

10. Do you kno da wae?
I need you to show me da wae

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? I was searching for a simulation hockey game.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 10.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I want to win championships

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons) I plan to play until i'm ready for the big league,

5. Favourite NHL team? Canadiens de Montréal

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes, i make the best pancakes of the planet.

7. Do you have any pets? Yes i do. I have 8 dogs.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I'm an avid book reader.

9. Anything else you’d like us to know? I like turle

10. Do you kno da wae? Brudda, ofc i kow da wae