Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">Goal [Image: qb3qBIC.png] Goal

Hello S39 Draftees. Welcome to the SHL for all of you new people and welcome back with your next player for all the veterans. We're super excited here in Colorado as we have a multitude of high picks in this draft and are extremely excited to begin building an extremely good team over the next season. We are looking for talented people at every position, but most importantly we are looking for people that we feel will fit the locker room and want to have fun with a great group of players. If you feel like you would fit with the Mammoths - we would love to hear about it. For now here are some questions we'd love to have you answer.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Code:
[b]What is your player's name?[/b]

[b]Do you have a preferred nickname?[/b]

[b]We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)[/b]

[b]Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved?[/b]

[b]What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons?[/b]

[b][/b]

[b]Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?[/b]

[b]Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman?[/b]

[b]What is the most obscure comic book character you know?[/b]

[b]What is your favorite cereal?/b]

[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?[/b]

[b]Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me [user=2297,10]InciteHysteria[/user] if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP![/b]

We're super excited to hear from each and every one of you. Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. S39 is going to be a great year!

[Image: mdV04x.gif]

</div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

What is your player's name?
Michael O'Dowd
Do you have a preferred nickname?
Nope
We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved?
I feel i could absolutely step up as a locker room leader
What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons?
I would be fine playing a depth role but i would like to be able to earn more ice time should I preform well.

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
I play a lot of NHL 18, Paradox Grand Strategy games, and I just got into slay the spire
Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman?
Batman
What is the most obscure comic book character you know?
None really, the only comic book ive read was Deadpool: Dead Presidents for a high school project.
What is your favorite cereal?/b]
Reeses Puffs, obviously
[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?

I game a lot, and built my own computer.
Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me InciteHysteria if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!
All you need to know about me, (Michael O'Dowd) is that I have a intense drive to succeed and will sacrifice myself if it meant it would better the team, Gregory Campbell Style.

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Viktor Valentine
nope
We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved?
yep
im fine with it

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?
Sure, I play overwatch, dota 2, league of legends, pubg. I have some sports games on PS4.
batman
none, I don't read comic books
Im boring Tongue I like cheerios

video games i guess :D
Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

Paz Tappers

It's easy, just like name - Paz

I believe could be 7-8. With old player it was 6 at the end of a carrer, but now I have got new goals with new player, so I'm hyped. I won't do PT's regulary, cus that takes long time, and my ingiš langvedž iznt veri gud.

Discord, because it's always opened on my laptop, and it's much easier to communicate.

Sounds good for me, no worries, no matter what role I got.

I play some CS:GO, but tbh I suck at it.

Batman. I hope it won't destroy my chances to get drafted. Please god!

I haven't read any comic book ever. Wat is dat. I'm from Uganda.

[Image: sausas-brokastu-bumbinas-ar-kakao-tip-top.png]
Probaby you won't know, but it's most popular cereal for students.

Being such a damn nerd. I like trains.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here.

AMMMM
UMMMMM
I like fap.

Also, at the end of this please leave tag me
<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Conor McGregor

The Notorious, Mystic Mac, the Double Champ, or just WiC. Tongue

As close to a ten as possible, as I typically have the SHL open in my tabs nearly every minute of the day. I first re-created now as opposed to when I retired Wind a few months back, as I wanted to ensure I could commit a maximum effort to my second player, which I now can.

I think that I'd simply bring an active voice, that relishes the idea of maintaing an active and fun environment within a locker-room. Moreover, I believe that I bring an experienced voice, as I've been a part of successful management in both Vancouver and Toronto. #MadeHistory

Completely fine with that, and I would expect nothing less. I need to progress properly into my role, as opposed to being granted it on a silver platter. Besides, you wouldn't be doing your job well if I was playing ahead of someone with far more TPE than I currently possess. Tongue

Of course I would, and a bit of everything, but I don't have as much time to game when I'm in the middle of a semester, which sadly just resumed for me today. :(

Batman, since he can just hire Deadshot to assassinate whoever he desires.

Hydra Bob.

Cap'n Crunch.

I collect replica swords and weapons from Game of Thrones. B)

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize?
I think I answered enough questions about my player, goals, and interests, but what I will say is that Panda Express fucking sucks, and you can fight me about it. Starwars

If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> Do it, I dare you. Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

What is your player's name? Jack Daniels

Do you have a preferred nickname? TNGO?

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 7-8?

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? Yes.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? I'm ok with that.

Why is there a random bold tag?

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?Lots of games, mostly sports like OOTP, The Show, Madden, Chel.

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman?Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know?Squirrel girl? Although now that she's being in a live action series, is she obscure?

What is your favorite cereal?Special K/Corn Flakes

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?Sim leagues?

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

RIP Mac & 701

Iam Essellemm

Iam or Slm

7? 8?

I'm on discord a lot. I'm always one of the more vocal people in discord.

I don't know about first few seasons, but I certainly understand that I'll need to earn my ice time for sure.

Not particularly interested - don't play much video games these guys.

I don't know who moon knight is.

Thunderbird of the Xmen? I don't really know

Rice Krispies? This is a very tough question

I feel like Sim league is pretty nerdy. This is the nerdiest thing I do.

I wanna win. I feel like once I go to a team the GM of the team can help me. user=2297,10]InciteHysteria[/user if you wanna PM me, you should.

Daddy Mack
Mack or Daddy
We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I will be very active on discord and will bring lots of love and good vibes!!

Depth is something I am not that familiar with. I've never found a cavern too deep for me yet. I will play whatever role the team needs and be happy to do it!

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? Yes I play games at night when my little kids go to sleep. I like MMO's, Rocket League, Overwatch...I am open to lots of games!

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? Batman should die so easily lol.

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? I like Rao.

What is your favorite cereal? I eat a lot of steel cut oats with fresh berries and syrup...

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing? World of Warcraft?

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here.
I just want to have a long career with a team and be a leader in the locker room. I would love to meet some friends to game with as well and just have fun in general. I am not a pro in the sim world but I am open to advice on how to best build my character to be the best 350 capped I can be by next season!

Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP![/b]

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Aleksandr Aleksandrov jr
Aleks
Yes
Fedlsbadman

Yes please I play everything
Incite what does this mean
Incite what

Oreo os

I play a bunch of games
Best goalie in the smjhl

You know me I know You lets do this

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Ensio Kalju

Nope, open in having one though!

8, I do the PT`s and visit the site fairly often, usually at least once per day.

I could be, but in general I´m quite reserved as person and of course the time difference with me living in Finland has a effect, when I have the time to be the most active might be too early or late for most in the LR, but I do check what goes on in LR´s at least once per day.

Not a problem, gotta start from smaller role and make my way up from there!

Maybe, but what comes down to actually joining - might be different thing with pings/connection and the time difference, for example NHL series that I play often is almost unplayable if I end up into NA server and of course unplayable if NA players end up into european server. (Laggy as hell)

Interested in trying some other games though! (Have played BF games in the past, but lately it´s just been NHL and few single players on PS4 and Football manager on PC)

Batman naturally,

I don´t really know anything about comic books or characters, I used to read Donald the Duck a lot back in the day though, but thats about it.

What is your favorite cereal?
I don´t actually eat cereals at all, oatmeal for the win!

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
Playing video games, I´m a average nerd at best Tongue

Nothing too big come into my mind right now, aiming to be above average in activity levels and hopefully that translates into me building solid offensive defender who ends up getting known as someone who can make difference in games. If I play well, I know the team will play as well!

Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl

GOD

I am not new but still 10

all ok

ok

wat is that?

a lot for PC and PS4, for more details ... ask me

Batman

Joker

important for me is honey, the rest ... should be ok

NERDS ... i would just laugh but being never a NERD

you already tagged yourself in your question ... so with my copied question from you ... I have also already tagged you. so you can contact me

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Asti-Tabarnak Fleur-De-Lys-LaPoutine III

Your girl's lover.

I contribute dick pics.

I always like to go deep.

I play terrible cancer games.

Probably spider-man.

Captain Canuck.

Nesquick

Masturbating to you.

I have the French Canadian.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Florence Clijsters

Not really. Most people call me engi on forums though.

Probably a solid 8

I used to love posting in the forum locker rooms before they died. I'm pretty active on Discord now.

I expect it for the first season.

For sure. I play mostly shooters as far as multiplayer games are concerned but I really enjoy RPGs or strategy games. As long as the story is good or the gameplay is fun, I'll play it.

I'm gonna say Moon Knight because we hate Batman right?

Um... Glamor and Illusion?

What is your favorite cereal?
I like the Nesquik ones that look like poo.

We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
I like to collect items from video games or movies. I have a lot of stuff from BioWare games especially.

Contact HFFO ASAP and tell him his campaign was trash.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Blaine McElroy

No

I expect to fluctuate between 6 - 9 based on work and school obligations. In my mind that ranges from logging in every couple days on the low end, and being on multiple times a day at the high end.

I tend to be a lurker for the most part, but when I do post something I try to make it valuable.

If it happens, it happens. I don't have any preconceived notions of how my career should go, so I'm going to take it as it comes.

I don't really play any games that are co-op at the moment. Lately I've been playing the new Pokemon game. Nostalgia for the win.

Who is Moon Knight?

I think I would recognize the names of some obscure comic book characters, but right now I'm drawing a blank.

Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds or Frosted Mini Wheats

See Pokemon game answer above.

I want to focus on making my player a solid d-man who puts the puck in the net. I am also hoping to make my national team and eventually the SHL.

Quinn Cullen
Nope
7, I'm very interested in the league

In real life, I'm very reserved, but when it's time of discord or locker room, I can be very funny and I think I would be a great contributor to it

I think I can make it and that I could even be in the top classement

I already have friends I play with, but yes of course, I love grand strategy games (Civ 5,6 / Hoi4) , MOBA (league of legends, Smite), FPS (Fortnite, Overwatch)

A very close matchup, but I guess Moon Knight would win

I don't very read comic books

as long as they're organic or good for health, I don't care

it's been a while since I did one, but role-playing gamein real life

Nothing to share