Create Account

S39 Interested Prospects Thread

What is your player's name? Kakashi Hatake

Do you have a preferred nickname? The Copy Ninja

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) I'm a 10

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I would be a a franchise player, because my work ethic is top notch.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? I'm born to play a dept role as a player

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? *cough* Minecraft *cough*

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? I don't know Moon Knight but this dude looks underrated and the type of dude not to mess with. I'll rather fight Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Joker

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Oatmeal Crisp

[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
Well, I might be the most avid reader of the planet, so...

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP! Not really.

Quote:Originally posted by Copy Ninja Kakashi@Feb 18 2018, 05:38 PM
[b]What is your player's name? Kakashi Hatake

Do you have a preferred nickname? The Copy Ninja

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) I'm a 10

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I would be a a franchise player, because my work ethic is top notch.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? I'm born to play a dept role as a player

Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play? *cough* Minecraft *cough*

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? I don't know Moon Knight but this dude looks underrated and the type of dude not to mess with. I'll rather fight Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Joker

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Oatmeal Crisp

[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?
Well, I might be the most avid reader of the planet, so...

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP! Not really.[/b]
Thanks for getting in on this, but it was for last season, maybe we'll use the same questions again for you in a few weeks though Smile

Oatmeal crisp sounds dope

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]