Create Account

S39 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
A little.bit

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?
I was thinking of doing a podcast.

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??
I'm a big fan of Armenian pig wrestling. Love to watch those porkers get squeezed. Oh, and also I really dig impressionistic fecal painting.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?
At least two seasons, open to three.

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?
No dogs myself, but I've got this friend with a bunch of bulldogs.

post your favorite meme right now
[Image: Groucho-Marx.jpg]

most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?
As a proud Kelowna alumni that has had the pleasure of beating the Falcons in the Finals before, it wouldn't be my first choice. However, I would play wherever I'm drafted without complaint.

Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft?
I sometimes get dry and itchy skin during the winter, but I find with proper moisturizing it's ok.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Yes

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?

I will probably be pretty elite

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??

I sleep and eat when I'm not spitting hot memes

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?

Depends if I'm drafted to a shit team I can make a jump to.

1 dog

Your mom

No probably not I'm just here for the TPE

Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft? Pick me if you want I'll be developing but probably not very active in LR

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I would be happy with both

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league?? I am outgoing, love to spend time with friends playing games, as well as baking, and doing crafts

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? I am fine staying in the juniors for a while, to help get my team get stronger, while I get stronger

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? nope

post your favorite meme right now don't have on

most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? yes

Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft? not off the top of my head, but always open to being asked more questions.

Yes
Sure
League/PUBG/Switch
I'll play at least 2
I have 1 cute doggo and 1 lil cat.
Meme?
Sure
No

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Hey what's up, it's me Mavfatha from PBE

I could see myself going after a job or writing occasional media, I'm not sure I'll be as consistent as I am in PBE though to be honest

I play RW and videogames. Just live my life man

I honestly couldn't say yet since I'm not really familiar with how promotion works and such. I'd be fine with kicking ass here if I'm with a good group though.

No doggos but yeah a cat, it is so fuckin cute

Hmm

Yuh seems cool, like that logo

Pick me

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]