Create Account

SCO Racing

<div align="center">[Image: comingsoon_SCOR.jpg]</div>

Welcome to what will be the next sim offering... Through trials and tribulations of past sim creations, I'm excited to provide a small teaser as to what will be a stock car racing simulation built for a progression system. Since the closure (well since I offered the SFC up to whomever wants it), I slowly have been in the process of getting the wheels moving on a racing sim.

With the help of an unnamed individual, much of the base work is now in place after building a rating system to specifically assert the needs of a progressional system as our systems need. Here with SCO it is about what work you want to put into it as you proceed through nationwide short tracks in the SCO Short Track Series where you focus on growing your drivers attributes and skills behind the wheel before making the next jump to the SCO Touring Series. In the second tier you will focus on scraping that tpe to build your driver while earning money to make adjustments to your car. Once you are ready... it is time for the SCO Cup Series, where you will race on the biggest and best tracks that the real life professionals face Sunday after Sunday.

Features:

- Three tier racing system for users of all levels. Don't want to be ultra competitive? Just want to rule the local short track oval... be the king for life. It is your choice to move up if you have the TPE to do so.

- Website generation. We are used to seeing the forum structure, but what SCO is bringing is a new user-friendly experience that automatically deposits TPE in your bank account to spend. Driver updaters get notified if anyone makes a purchase in the Drivers Room. No more posting multiple places... no more waiting for claims... you complete the task, your earnings are yours immediately.

- Legendary PTs. Much fun in creating your driver is tracking the progress on the way of the long journey. There will be key PTs throughout your career that will give you that bonus TPE to help you slide by the competition on race day.

- Because we all know we are part of way too much... complete a weekly PT on any widely known sim league (SHL, VHL, NSFL, EFL, SBA, GOMHL or PBE) and simply claim the minimum 6 TPE for that week. No reason to do extra work when you are already a committed user in the sim community. Just show up race day and the last 3 TPE of the weekly cap will be yours!

While this is the bare minimum being shared at the moment, I will keep updating regularly as we get closer to launch and pre-registration to claim your ride in the Stock Car Online Racing series!

- Wally

www.SCORacing.com

------------------------------

*** 2/3/2018 UPDATE***

Site is moving right along and still on target for launching in the first quarter yet. I included some screenshots of the homepage, driver pages and what the job page will consist of. Yes there are inconsistencies on the driver page, but wanted to get some filler images in so I can feed the lot of you that continue to wonder how its going.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-03_at_12.55.42_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-03_at_1.07.51_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-03_at_1.09.45_PM.png]

[Image: Wally.png]

Fuck off

No way

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

SFC's death may have been worth it

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 18 2018, 04:48 PM
Because we all know we are part of way too much... complete a weekly PT on any widely known sim league (SHL, VHL, NSFL, EFL, SBA, GOMHL or PBE) and simply claim the minimum 6 TPE for that week. No reason to do extra work when you are already a committed user in the sim community. Just show up race day and the last 3 TPE of the weekly cap will be yours!

im fucking ready the lets goooo

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Sounds amazing! This is my only sim league as of now but I would join this one for sure.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

its not F1, but it sure as hell works for me

can't wait

Is it just stock cars or will there be other forms of competition eventually? (Le Mans, Indy Car for example)

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Jan 18 2018, 06:31 PM
Is it just stock cars or will there be other forms of competition eventually? (Le Mans, Indy Car for example)

From what I’ve finished rebuilding in the engine it will be able to be adapted to open wheel down the road... only hesitance right now is just not wanting to push too much too soon. But ideally as a driver progresses he will eventually have a career track to pursue of open or stock.

OH FUCK YES BABY!!!!

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jan 18 2018, 04:35 PM

From what I’ve finished rebuilding in the engine it will be able to be adapted to open wheel down the road... only hesitance right now is just not wanting to push too much too soon. But ideally as a driver progresses he will eventually have a career track to pursue of open or stock.

yeah it makes sense to start off slow with only stock cars. Still very much interested in this though.

***UPDATE***

Site is moving right along and still on target for launching in the first quarter yet. I included some screenshots of the homepage, driver pages and what the job page will consist of. Yes there are inconsistencies on the driver page, but wanted to get some filler images in so I can feed the lot of you that continue to wonder how its going.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-03_at_12.55.42_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-03_at_1.07.51_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-03_at_1.09.45_PM.png]

Yes please. Goal Goal Goal

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Liking what I see so far <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

18x Ricky Bobby's incoming.

Quote:Originally posted by tweedlebrumm@Feb 3 2018, 01:22 PM
18x Ricky Bobby's incoming.

[Image: tumblr_lqcajlyGEA1qbucibo1_500.gif]