Create Account

SCO Racing

looks awesome man!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 11:24 AM

[Image: tumblr_lqcajlyGEA1qbucibo1_500.gif]

Can confirm these two are great together.

Fuck...another sim league for me, then.

oh good god give me this

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

oh good god give me this

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

This looks awesome Wally. Can't wait to get started.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Great idea! I'd make a driver when it opens.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I just needs to know if my big bar soft spring setups from 1999 will still work. Thanks ! Towel Cheers

Sorry I never simmed <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>, I let you down

But

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Feb 3 2018, 06:28 PM
Sorry I never simmed <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>, I let you down

But

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY

You neglected my butt paste car ):

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 3 2018, 07:24 PM

[Image: tumblr_lqcajlyGEA1qbucibo1_500.gif]
I say peanut butter, ........ And ladies.

Looking sharp

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71@Feb 3 2018, 09:21 PM

I say peanut butter, ........ And ladies.

I feel like I should watch some Ricky Bobby tonight

Also thanks to everyone showing the support, truly pumped to launch this.

[Image: Wally.png]

Any idea when you might launch, cause we aren't racing for real yet and I keep checking every two hours to see if it's ready lol.

*** UPDATED 2/7/18 ***

[Image: STSC-_Logo.png][Image: NSRS-_Logo.png][Image: SCOR-_CL-_Logo.png]

Now launching the 'Early Bird Sign-Up' for SCORacing.com and the links are below! While this isn't signifying the start of the season, as it is about a month away from officially starting, it does signify sign-ups for those wanting to get in on the inaugural season. I definitely wanted to open it first to those a part of the SHL and various other sim leagues before I start marketing it to the masses. There will be a cap on those available to sign up for the initial launch in order to gauge the system response and stability as it may need to be upgrading, which I'm totally fine with Smile

Now for some new highlights:

*New* THE GAP - We are all familiar with the standard attributes of every sim. What SCOR brings forward that works parallel to the sim is not just your TPE infused attribute value, but it also contains a low attribute number. Example: Aggression 51 to 81. What this allows for is a variable performance, but what every drivers job is to "minimize the gap". Those who can effectively do so will be more consistent race to race.

*NEW* Pay Me Sponsors - At the beginning of every season the Sponsorship coordinator will post sponsorship opportunities for drivers/owners to sift through and choose what agreements seem the most lucrative (money wise) and attainable in terms of ability to complete. If requirements aren't met your race day payouts shrink and at season's end you could risk losing the sponsor altogether. Sponsorship choice could make an off-season of advancement and growth or it could leave you behind the pack altogether.

*NEW* TPE Store - No more update threads... no more double posting... you complete the task, sign in once a week or simply post a link to completing a PT over the past week and boom! That TPE appears in your wallet and is ready to be spent in the TPE store!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-07_at_6.42.04_PM.png]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-02-07_at_6.42.50_PM.png]

Race Day Broadcasts - You have asked for it... and you will get it. In partnership with Twitch, the SCOR will be broadcasting every race day from heat races thru the main event!

-------
For about the next 24 Hours I'm leaving the site open as I continue to work on it for feedback. So take a peek!

--Hot Links--

Main Site
Create a Driver
Example Driver Page
SCOR Handbook

------
<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-74'>crutch</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>TheDangaZone</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2289' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mack</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1576' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>LB.</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>Xmas</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2325' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Zoone16</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>tweedlebrumm</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1484' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Ohtaay</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2793' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>kckolbe</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1883' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>RHolder71</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1371' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BruinsFanatic100</a>

[Image: Wally.png]