Create Account

SCO Racing

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71@Feb 4 2018, 02:12 PM
Any idea when you might launch, cause we aren't racing for real yet and I keep checking every two hours to see if it's ready lol.

See above Wink sorry I missed this post lol

[Image: Wally.png]

Looks great. I signed up, but was not sent an email to verify. I checked junk as well.

Also, should aggressiveness and consistency cost TPE? I really think those should just be set characteristics, since there would seem to be pro and con to each.

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Feb 8 2018, 12:23 PM
Looks great.  I signed up, but was not sent an email to verify.  I checked junk as well. 

Also, should aggressiveness and consistency cost TPE?  I really think those should just be set characteristics, since there would seem to be pro and con to each.
Same issue for me. I'm ready to play !

Oooooo

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Feb 8 2018, 07:23 AM
Looks great.  I signed up, but was not sent an email to verify.  I checked junk as well. 

Also, should aggressiveness and consistency cost TPE?  I really think those should just be set characteristics, since there would seem to be pro and con to each.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> same issue for me.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe@Feb 8 2018, 02:23 PM
Looks great.&nbsp; I signed up, but was not sent an email to verify.&nbsp; I checked junk as well.&nbsp;

Also, should aggressiveness and consistency cost TPE?&nbsp; I really think those should just be set characteristics, since there would seem to be pro and con to each.
Aggressivness should, yeah.

I don't know much about nascar and their tyre deg, but in F1, the more aggressive you are, the quicker tyers would degrade and so on. Consistency on the other hand, I have no idea. Probs too, I guess.

Quote:Originally posted by kckolbe+Feb 8 2018, 06:23 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (kckolbe @ Feb 8 2018, 06:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Looks great.&nbsp; I signed up, but was not sent an email to verify.&nbsp; I checked junk as well.&nbsp;

Also, should aggressiveness and consistency cost TPE?&nbsp; I really think those should just be set characteristics, since there would seem to be pro and con to each.[/b]

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71@Feb 8 2018, 07:14 AM<br />
Same issue for me. I'm ready to play !

<!--QuoteBegin-Zoone16@Feb 8 2018, 07:41 AM

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> same issue for me.
[/quote]

Couple things... working on the email. It will come, just take longer than I want and it may first show up in your spam.

Also as for starting build, I have not yet posted starting builds as I’m avoiding TPE purchases at this moment. Drivers will all start with a rating of 30 for all Driving, Car Dev and Track attributes. Pit Crew attributes start at 20.

Right now I’m just wanting to get rolling on car designing and putting driver info into the system to start having some tune up races in preparation for the full launch later this month Smile

pls next do a simulated handball league so myself and <a href='index.php?showuser=1017' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Jogurtaa</a> can fuck shit up

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 8 2018, 08:51 AM

Couple things... working on the email. It will come, just take longer than I want and it may first show up in your spam.

Also as for starting build, I have not yet posted starting builds as I’m avoiding TPE purchases at this moment. Drivers will all start with a rating of 30 for all Driving, Car Dev and Track attributes. Pit Crew attributes start at 20.

Right now I’m just wanting to get rolling on car designing and putting driver info into the system to start having some tune up races in preparation for the full launch later this month Smile

Hey <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>

Just got the email. Created my driver too. Tongue Am I the first? I feel like I'm the first...

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Feb 8 2018, 07:53 AM
pls next do a simulated handball league so myself and <a href='index.php?showuser=1017' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Jogurtaa</a> can fuck shit up

Hahaha not to sure how much knowledge I have in handball.

(Yes leaving myself vulnerable to ball jokes.)

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Feb 8 2018, 07:54 AM

Hey <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a>

Just got the email. Created my driver too. Tongue Am I the first? I feel like I'm the first...

Haha... nope you are the 9th Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Feb 8 2018, 09:00 AM

Haha... nope you are the 9th Tongue

Nice... #SingleDigits

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Feb 8 2018, 03:53 PM

You have never played handball stupid

Or if you have my team probably smashed u back in the day

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Feb 8 2018, 08:01 AM

Nice... #SingleDigits

Lol... Gotta start somewhere... anyways I will upload the attributes guide this afternoon (or if the kid takes an earlier nap I will do it sooner).

For anyone with questions you can ask here or on Discord my user is KWally#1313

Quote:Originally posted by rieksts@Feb 8 2018, 04:05 PM

You have never played handball stupid

Or if you have my team probably smashed u back in the day
there was no team in Liepāja u cock

if there was, oh boi